MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2019Concrete Solutions 2019 – 7th International Conference on Concrete Repair
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Surface Protection Methods and Materials|
|Published online||28 August 2019|
- A. Folli, TiO2 photocatalysis in Portland cement systems: fundamentals of self-cleaning effect and air pollution mitigation, PhD Thesis, University of Milan, Italy (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. Cassar, Nanotechnology and photocatalysis in cementitious materials, NICOM’2, Bilbao (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mujkanović, D. Bečirhodžić, N. Merdić, Self-Cleaning Concrete – A construction material for building cleaner world, 20th International Research/Expert Conference ”Trends in the Development of Machinery and Associated Technology” (2016), pp. 93-96 [Google Scholar]
- M. Janus, K. Zając, Concretes with Photocatalytic Activity, High Performance Concrete Technology and Applications, INTECH (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Richard Meier & Parteners Arhitects LLP: Jubilee Church, https://www.richardmeier.com, accessed in July 2019 [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Rashad, A synopsis about the effect of nano-titanium dioxide on some properties of cementitious materials a short guide for civil engineer, Rev. Adv. Mater. Sci. 40 (2015), pp. 72-88 [Google Scholar]
- S. Hanson, Evaluation of concrete containing photocatalytic titanium dioxide, PhD Thesis Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, The University of Utah (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Quagliarini, F. Bondioli, G.B. Goffredo, C. Cordoni, P. Munafò, Self-cleaning and de-polluting stone surfaces: TiO2 nanoparticles for limestone, Construction and Building Materials 37 (2012), pp. 51–57 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.H. Chen, K. Li, Photocatalytic Coating on Road Pavements/Structures for NOx Abatement, Annual Project Report Submitted to Houston Advanced Research Center and Office of Air Quality Planning and Standards U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Research Triangle Park, NC 27711 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J.V. Sorathiya, S.G. Shah, S.M. Kacha, Effect on Addition of Nano “Titanium Dioxide” TiO2 on Compressive Strength of Cementitious Concrete, International Conference on Research and Innovations in Science, Engineering & Technology At: Birla Vishvakarma Mahavidyalaya, Gujarat, India 1 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.M.-H. Zhang, D. Tanadi, W. Li, Effect of photocatalyst TiO2 on workability, strength, and self cleaning efficiency of mortars for applications in tropical environment, 35th Conference on Our World in Concrete and Structures, Singapore (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hegyi, A. Lăzărescu, C. Dico, H. Szilagyi, The effect of TiO2 on the properties of cementitious composite materials – the current state-of-the art, Proceedings of the 18th International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference & EXPO – SGEM 2018, Albena, Bulgaria (2018), pp. 391-398 [Google Scholar]
- B. Ma, H. Li, J. Mei, X. Li, F. Chen, Effects of Nano-TiO2 on the Toughness and Durability of Cement-Based Material, Advances in Materials Science and Engineering (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Boonen E., Beeldens A.: Recent Photocatalytic Applications for Air Purification in Belgium, Coatings (2014), 4, pp. 553-573 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ohama, D. Van Gemert, Applications of Titanium Dioxide Photocatalysis to Construction Materials. State-of-the-Art Report, Ed. Springer (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Sassolini, A. Malizia, F. D’Amico, M. Carestia, D. Di Giovanni, O. Cenciarelli, C. Bellecci, P. Gaudio, Evaluation of the effectiveness of titanium dioxide (TiO2) self-cleaning coating for increased protection against cbrn incidents in critical infrastructures, Defence Science and Technical Bulletin 7 (2014), pp. 9-17 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.