MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 287, 20196th International BAPT Conference “Power Transmissions 2019”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Design, Analysis, Simulation and Optimization|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- D. Abilzhanov, T. Abilzhanuly, F. Kumhála, A. Alshurina, A. Adilsheev, Parameters Justification of Pickup Mechanism for Forage Harvester. Proceeding of 6th International Conference on Trends in Agricultural Engineering (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Guarnieri, C. Maglioni, G. Molari, Dynamic analysis of reciprocating single-blade cutter bars. Transactions of the Asabe, 50(3) (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Du, J. Wang, Research on mechanics properties of crop stalks: A review. International Journal of Agricultural and Biological Engineering, 9(6) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Zastempowski, S. Borowski, J. Kaszkowiak, New Solutions in Harvesting Plants for Power Purposes. Trends in Agricultural Engineering (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Zastempowski, A. Bochat, Innovative Constructions of Cutting and Grinding Assemblies of Agricultural Machinery. Proceeding of 6th International Conference on Trends in Agricultural Engineering (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bochat, M. Zastempowski, Modelling of the grain materials 'shredding process for the purposes of the beater shredders' designing. MATEC Web of Conferences (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Zastempowski, A. Bochat, Modeling of Cutting Process by the Shear-Finger Cutting Block. Applied Engineering in Agriculture, 30(3) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bochat, M. Zastempowski, Kinematics and Dynamics of the Movement of the Selected Constructions of the Disc Cutting Assemblies. Engineering Mechanics (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Tomporowski, J. Flizikowski, W. Kruszelnicka, A new concept of roller-plate mills. Przemysl Chemiczny, 96(8) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- W. Keska, L. Gierz, Mathematical modeling and computer simulation of sowing. Conference: Agricultural Engineering: Land-Technik Ageng (Solutions for Intelligent and Sustainable Farming, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- B. Ligaj, G. Szala, Experimental verification of two-parametic models of fatigue characteristics by using the tests of S55J0 steel as an example. Polish Maritime Research, 17(1) (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Strzelecki, T. Tomaszewski, J. Sempruch, A Method for Determining a Complete S-N Curve Using Maximum Likelihood. Engineering Mechanics (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Burak, D. Skibicki, M. Stopel, Analysis of Cdm Model in the Scope of Low-Cycle Fatigue Life Estimation. Fracture and Fatigue of Materials and Structures, 598 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Zastempowski, A. Bochat, Mathematical Modelling of Elastic Deflection of a Tubular Cross-Section. Polish Maritime Research, 22(2) (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Migawa, L. Knopik, S. Wawrzyniak, Application of Genetic Algorithm to Control the Availability of Technical Systems. Engineering Mechanics (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Karwowska, J. Mikolajczak, S. Borowski, Z. Dolatowski, J. Marc-Pienkowska, W. Budzinski, Effect of Noise Generated by the Wind Turbine on the Quality of Goose Muscles and Abdominal Fat. Annals of Animal Science, 14(2) (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Dulcet, J. Kaszkowiak, S. Borowski, J. Mikolajczak, Effects of microbiological additive on baled wet hay. Biosystems Engineering, 95(3) (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.