MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 287, 20196th International BAPT Conference “Power Transmissions 2019”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Design, Analysis, Simulation and Optimization|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- H.-B. Tian, H.-W. Ma, K. Ma: Method for configuration synthesis of metamorphic mechanisms based on fucntional analysis. Mech. And Mach. Theory, Vol.123, 27-39 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.-T. Luo, J.-S. Zhao: Synthesis and kinematics of a double-lock overconstarined landing gear mechanism. Mech. And Mach. Theory, Vol.121, 245-258 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.Arlitt, D.L.Van Bossuyt, R.B. Stone, I.Y.Tumer: The Function-Based Design for Sustainability Method. Journ. of Mech. Des., Vol.139/041102-3 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Freudenstein, E.R. Maki: The Creation of Mechanisms According to Kinematic Structure and Function. Envir. and Plan. B., Vol.6, 375-391 (1979). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.-S.Yan: A Methodology for Creative Mechanism Design. Mech.Mach. Theory, Vol.27, No.3, 235-242 (1992). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Altshuller: Creativity as an exact science. Theory of solving inventive problems. Sov. Radio, 184 pp., Cybernetics, Moscow, 113-127 (1979)(in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Moehrle: How Combinations of TRIZ Tools are Used in Companies-Result of a Cluster Analyses., Blockwell Publishing Ltd, R&D Management 35,3 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J.-Q. Zheng,H.-B. Gao, B.-F. Yuan, Zh. Liu, H.-T. Yu, L.Ding, Z.-Q. Deng: Design and terramechanics analysis of a Mars rover utilising active suspension. Mech. And Mach. Theory, Vol.128, 125-149 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S-J. Chiou, S.Kota: Automated Conceptual Design of Mechanisms. Mech. and Mach. Theory 34, 467-496 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.J.J. Paredis, P.K. Khosla: Syntehsis Methodology for Task Based Reconfiguration of Modular Manipulator Systems. In Proc. of 6th Int. Symp. on Robotic Research, Hidden Valley, PA (1993) [Google Scholar]
- H. Darbinyan: Task Based Conceptual Design Method. In Proc. of 13th World Congress in Mech. and Mach. Science, A23-559. Guanajuato, Mexico (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.