MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 287, 20196th International BAPT Conference “Power Transmissions 2019”
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Design, Analysis, Simulation and Optimization|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- J.R. Colbourne, The Geometry of Involute Gears (Berlin: Springer-Verlag, p. 532, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- F.L. Litvin, A. Fuentes, Gear geometry and applied theory (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Minchev, V. Jivkov, P. Stoianov, O. Alipiev, Theory of mechanisms and machines (Softtreide, p. 595, in Bulgarian, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Nenov, B. Kaloyanov, E. Angelova, Geometri-cal blocking contours as an instrument for high-technology design of geometry of involute external and internal gear drives, Mechanisms and Machine Science. Power Transmissions 379-388, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Vulgakov, Theory of Involute Gears (Mashi-nostroyenie, Moscow, in Russian,1995) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kapelevich, Direct Gear Design (CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, p. 324, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Kapelevich, Geometry and design of involute spur gears with asymmetric teeth. Mech. Mach. Theory, 35, 117-130 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Karpat, O. Dogan, C. Yuce, S. Ekwaro-Osire, An improved numerical me-thod for the mesh stiffness calculation of spur gears with asymmetric teeth on dynamic load analysis. Advances in Mechanical Engineering, 9 (8), 1-12, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fetvaci, C., Imrak, C. Mathematical model of a spur gear with asymmetric involute teeth and its cutting simulation. Mechanics Based Design of Structures and Machines, 36, 34-46, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Marimuthu, G. Muthuveerappan, Investigation of load carrying capacity of asymmetric high contact ratio spur gear based on load sharing using direct gear design approach. Mech. Mach. Theory, 96 (1), 52-74 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.P. Sekar, Determination of load dependent gear loss factor on asymmetric spur gear. Mech. Mach. Theory, 135, 322-335, (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kapelevich, Asymmetric Gearing (CRC Press, p. 287, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Starzhinsky, N. Ishin, A. Goman, Perfection of quality parameters of plastic gears by using asymmetric tooth profile. Machine Design 3 (2), 109-114, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. Alipiev, Generalized model of involute meshing, Mechanics of Machines. 116, 11-18, (in Bulgarian, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. Alipiev, Geometric calculation of involute spur gears defined with generalized basic rack. Theory of Mechanisms and Machines, 12 (2) 60-70, (in Russian, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- O. Alipiev, Generalized determination of the contact ratio at involute tooth system, Mechanics of Machines, 3, 63-70, (in Bulgarian , 2008) [Google Scholar]
- O. Alipiev, S. Antonov, Basic equation and its application in the generalized geometric theory when projecting the involute gearings with external engagement. Mechanics of Machines 68, 75-79, (in Bulgarian, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- O. Alipiev, S. Antonov, T. Grozeva, Generalized model of undercutting of involute spur gears generated by rack-cutters. Mech. Mach. Theory 64, 39-52, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Alipiev, Generalized basic rack at involute gears, Mechanics of Machines. 116, 19-24, (in Bulgarian, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. Alipiev, Geometric design of involute spur gear drives with symmetric and asymmetric teeth using the Realized Potential Method, Mech. Mach. Theory, 46, 10-32, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Alipiev, Generalized theory of the involute gear meshing (Sc. D. Thesis, University of Ruse, Ruse, p. 447, in Bulgarian, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.