MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 287, 20196th International BAPT Conference “Power Transmissions 2019”
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Design, Analysis, Simulation and Optimization|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- V.K. Tamminana, A. Kahraman, S. Vijayakar, A study of the relationship between the dynamic factors and the dynamic transmission error of spur gear pairs, J. Mech. Des. 129 (1) (2007) 75–84 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Inoue, D.P. Townsend, J.J. Coy, Optimum design of a gearbox for low vibration, J. Mech. Des. 115 (4) (1993) 10 02–10 07 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Tanaka, H. Houjoh, D. Mutoh, H. Motoshiromizu, K. Ohno, N. Tanaka, Vibration and sound-radiation analysis for designing a low-noise gearbox with a multi-stage helical gear system, JSME Int. J. Ser. C Mech. Syst. Mach. Elem.Manuf. 46 (3) (2003) 1178–1185 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Sato, K. Umezawa, J. Ishikawa, Effects of contact ratio and profile correction on gear rotational vibration, Bull. JSME 26 (221) (1983) 2010–2016 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Dobre, R. Mirica, S. Gabroveanu, The reduction of the gear parametrical excitations, with application in aeronautics, Conferinta Internationala de Stiinte Aerospatiale “AEROSPATIAL 2008”, Bucuresti, 1-2 Octombrie 2008–Sectiunea 2.pp 12–13 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.