MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 286, 201914th Congress of Mechanics (CMM2019)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Heat Transfers, Mass Transfers, Renewable Energies and Environment|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- C. Chen, J. R. Selman, Anode modeling of a molten-carbonate based direct carbon fuel cell, Journal of power Sources (2017) 353:212–22. [Google Scholar]
- S. Abdullah, S.K. Kamarudin, U.A. Hasran, M.S. Masdar, W.R.W. Daud, Modeling and simulation of a direct ethanol fuel cell: An overview, Journal of Power Sources (2014) 262:401–6. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Hajimolana, M. A. Hussain, W. M. Daud, M. Soroush, A. Shamiri, Mathematical modeling of solid oxide fuel cells: A review, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews (2011) 15 (4): 1893–1917. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. El Mansouri, M. Hasnaoui, A. Amahmid, R. Bennacer, Transient modeling of a salt gradient solar pond using a hybrid Finite Volume and Cascaded Lattice-Boltzmann method: Thermal characteristics and stability analysis, Energy Conversion and Management (2018) 158:416–429. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Elleuch, J. Yu, A. Boussetta, K. Halouani, Y. Li, Electrochemical Oxidation of Graphite in an Intermediate Temperature Direct Carbon Fuel Cell Based on Two-Phases Electrolyte, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy (2013) 38(20): 8514–23. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.