MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 286, 201914th Congress of Mechanics (CMM2019)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Heat Transfers, Mass Transfers, Renewable Energies and Environment|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- Agence marocaine pour l’efficacité énergétique www.amee.ma. [Google Scholar]
- A. Lachheb et al, Thermal insulation improvement in construction materials by adding spent coffee grounds: An experimental and simulation study, Journal of Cleaner Production 209 (2019) 1411–1419. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Lachheb et al, An experimental investigation on the thermophysical properties of a composite basis of natural fibers of alfa, International Journal of Engineering & sciences 17 (2017) 37–42. [Google Scholar]
- A. Lachheb et al, modeling of the effect of ash on the thermal behavior of cement matrix construction materials, OAJ Materials and Devices 2 (2017) p 60. [Google Scholar]
- A. Lachheb et al, Effects of replacing cement by ash on the thermal characteristics of mortar: An experimental investigation, Cases Studies in Thermal Engineering (2018) under review. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.