MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 286, 201914th Congress of Mechanics (CMM2019)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Heat Transfers, Mass Transfers, Renewable Energies and Environment|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- Z. Pavlik, M. Jerman, A. Trnik, V. Koci and R. Cerny, Effective thermal conductivity of hollow bricks with cavities filled by air and expanded polystyrene. Journal of Building Physics 37 (2014), pp. 436–448. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, K. Du, JP. He, L. Yang, YJ. Li, SH. Li, Impact factors analysis on the thermal performance of hollow block wall. Energy and Buildings, vol. 75 (2014), pp. 330–341. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Bassiouny, M. R. O. Ali, H. N. El-Sadek, 2016. Modeling the Thermal Behavior of Egyptian Perforated Masonry Red Brick Filled with Material of Low Thermal Conductivity, Journal of Building Engineering, vol. 5 (2016), pp. 158–164. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Li, Z.G. Wu, Y.L. He, G. Lauriat, W.Q. Tao, Optimization of the configuration of 290-40-90 hollow clay bricks with 3-D numerical simulation by finite volume method, Energy Buildings, vol. 40 (2008), pp. 1790–1799. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Sun, L. Fang, Numerical simulation of concrete hollow bricks by the finite volume method, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, vol. 52 (2009), pp. 5598–5607. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. L. Frederick, S. G. Moraga, Three-dimensional natural convection in finned cubical enclosures, International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow, vol. 28 (2007), pp. 289–298. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Tric, G. Labrosse, M. Betrouni, A first incursion into the 3D structure of natural convection of air in a differentially heated cubic cavity, from accurate numerical solutions, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, vol. 43 (2000), pp. 4043–4056. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.