MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 285, 201916th Symposium of Structural Dynamics (DYNKON 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||12 July 2019|
- L. Pelenyte-Vysniauskiene, A. Jurkauskas, Transport 2007, 22, 269–274 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Sheldon, L.; Stucki, W.; Hollowell, T. Determination of frontal off set test conditions based on crash data. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Information Systems and Services. Paper No. 98-S l-0-02. p. 15–35, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Versace, J., A review of the severity index, SAE Technical paper no. 710881; (1971) [Google Scholar]
- EN 1317-2 : Road restraint systems – Part 2: Performance classes, impact test acceptance criteria and test methods for safety barriers including vehicle parapets [Google Scholar]
- EN 1317-1 : Road restaint systems – Part 1: Terminology and general criteria for test methods [Google Scholar]
- C. Andreescu, A. Clenci, Proceedings of the European Automotive Congress EAECESFA, 723–731, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- NHTSA, Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards : Occupant Crash Protection. 49 C.F.R., Part 571.208, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Hertz E. A note on the head injury criteria (HIC) as a predictor of the risk of skull fracture. In : The 37th annual proceedings of the association for the advancement of automotive medicine, (1993) [Google Scholar]
- P. Mohan, C-K. Park, D. Marzougui, C-D. Kan, S. Guha, C. Maurath, et al., LSTC/NCAC dummy model development. In : The 11th international LS-DYNA users conference, Detroit, USA, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Bruski D, Burzyński S, Chróścielewski J, Pachocki Ł, Witkowski W. On the validation of the LS-DYNA Geo Metro numerical model. MATEC Web Conf (2019); 262:10001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- EN-12767 Passive safety of support structures for road equipment. Requirements and test methods [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.