MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 277, 20192018 International Joint Conference on Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (JCMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Data and Signal Processing|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- Henderson A P and Patrick M B 1996 Tensionless pier foundation EP,US5586417 [Google Scholar]
- Henderson A P and Patrick M B 1998 Pier foundation under high unit compression US, US5826387 [Google Scholar]
- Sun X Y, Luan M T and Tang X W 2010 Study of horizontal bearing capacity of bucket foundation on saturated soft clay ground Rock Soil Mech. 31 667-72 [Google Scholar]
- Clukey E C and Morrison M J 1993 A centrifuge and analytical study to evaluate suction caissons for TLP applications in the Gulf of Mexico Design and Performance of Deep Foundations: Piles and Piers in Soil and Soft Rock (ASCE) pp 141-56 [Google Scholar]
- Aubeny C and Murff J D 2005 Simplified limit solutions for the capacity of suction anchors under undrained conditions Ocean Eng. 32 864-77 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J H, Chen Z Y and Li F 2010 Three dimensional limit analysis of suction bucket foundations Ocean Eng. 37 790-9 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li D Y, Feng L Y, Guo Y X and Cao L X 2013 Numerical analysis of lateral bearing behaviors of skirted suction caissons Chin. J. Geo. Eng. 35 33-8 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Z Y, Luan M T, Yang Q, Wang Z T and Zhang Q Y 2009 Numerical analysis of ultimated bearing capacity behavior of suction caisson foundations under cyclic loading J. Dalian Univ. Techno. 49 414-8 [Google Scholar]
- Randolph M and House A 2002 Analysis of suction caisson capacity in clay Offshore Technology Conf. [Google Scholar]
- Bransby M F and Yun G J 2009 The undrained capacity of skirted strip foundations under combined loading Geotechnique 59 115-25 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lysmer J 1970 Limit analysis of plane problems in soil mechanics Journal of Soil Mechanics & Foundations Div 96 1311-34 [Google Scholar]
- Sloan S W 1988 A steepest edge active set algorithm for solving sparse linear programming problems Int. J. Numer. Meth. Eng. 26 2671-85 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sloan S W 1988 Lower bound limit analysis using finite elements and linear programming Int. J. Numer. Anal. Met. 12 61-77 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sloan S W and Kleeman P W 1995 Upper bound limit analysis using discontinuous velocity fields Comput. Method. Appl. M. 127 293-314 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ukritchon B, Whittle A J and Sloan S W 1998 Undrained limit analyses for combined loading of strip footings on clay J. Geotech. Geoenviron. 124 265-76 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ukritchon B, Whittle A J and Sloan S W 2003 Undrained stability of braced excavations in clay J. Geotech. Geoenviron. 129 738-55 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang F, Yang J S, Zhang X M and Zhao L H 2010 Finite element analysis of upper bound solution of shallow-buried tunnel stability in undrained clay Chin. J. Rock Mech. Eng. 29 3952-59 [Google Scholar]
- Huang Q W, Huang M S and Wang G H 2007 Calculation of bearing capacity of strip footing using lower bound limit method Chin. J. Geo. Eng. 29 572-9 [Google Scholar]
- Huang Q W and Jia C Q 2007 3D analysis of ultimate bearing capacity by numerical limit analysis Chin. J. Geo. Eng. 29 1809-14 [Google Scholar]
- Li Z and Wang J X 2007 Lower bound limit study on plastic limit analysis of rock slope using finite elements based on nonlinear programming Chin. J. Rock Mech. Eng. 26 747-52 [Google Scholar]
- Salgado R, Lyamin A V, Sloan S W and Yu H S 2004 Two-and three-dimensional bearing capacity of foundations in clay Geotechnique 54 297-306 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- China renewable energy engineering institute 2008 FD003-2007 Design regulations on subgrade and foundation for wind turbine generator system (Peking: China Water Power Press) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.