MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 277, 20192018 International Joint Conference on Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (JCMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Data and Signal Processing|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- Lee, S., Moh, Y. B., Tabibzadeh, M., Meshkati, N., 2017. Applying the AcciMap methodology to investigate the tragic Sewol Ferry accident in South Korea. Applied Ergonomics, 59, 517-525. [Google Scholar]
- Le Coze, J.E., 2015. Reflecting on Jens Rasmussen’s legacy. a strong program for a hard problem. Saf. Sci. 71, 123-141. Part B. [Google Scholar]
- Leveson, N., 2004. A new accident model for engineering safer systems. Saf. Sci. 42 (4), 237-270. [Google Scholar]
- Leveson, N., 2011. Engineering a Safer World: Systems Thinking Applied to Safety. The MIT Press. [Google Scholar]
- Reason, J., 1997. Managing the Risks of Organizational Accidents. Ashgate Publishing Limited. [Google Scholar]
- Rasmussen, J., 1997. Risk management in a dynamic society: a modeling problem. Saf. Sci. 27 (2), 183-213. [Google Scholar]
- Parnell, K.J., Stanton, N.A., Plant, K.L., 2017. What’s the law got to do with it? Legislation regarding in-vehicle technology use and its impact on driver distraction. Accident Analysis and Prevention, 100, 1-14. [Google Scholar]
- Rasmussen, J., Svedung, I., 2000. Proactive Risk Management in a Dynamic Society, first ed. Raddningsverket, Risk and Environmental Department. Swedish Rescue Services Agency, Karlstad, Sweden. [Google Scholar]
- Branford, K., 2011. Seeing the big picture of mishaps: applying the AcciMap approach to analyze system accidents. Aviat. Psychol. Appl. Hum. factors 1 (1), 31-33. [Google Scholar]
- Salmon, P.M., Cornelissen, M., Trotter, M.J., 2012. Systems-based accident analysis methods: a comparison of Accimap, HFACS, and STAMP. Saf. Sci. 50, 1158-1170. [Google Scholar]
- CSB Final Investigation Report, 2015. Chevron Richmond Refinery Pipe Rupture and Fire: Chevron Refinery#4 Credit Unit. US Chemical Safety and Hazard Investigation Board. Report No. 2012-03-I-CA. [Google Scholar]
- CSB Report, 2014. Catastrophic Rupture of Heat Exchanger: Tesoro Anacortes Refinery. US Chemical Safety and Hazard Investigation Board. Report No. 2010-08-I-WA. [Google Scholar]
- Vicente, K.J., Christoffersen, K., 2006. The walkerton E. coli outbreak: a test of Rasmussen’s framework for risk management in a dynamic society. Theor. Issues Ergonomics Sci. 7, 93-112. [Google Scholar]
- Underwood, P., Waterson, P., 2014. Systems thinking, the Swiss cheese model and accident analysis: a comparative systemic analysis of the grayrigg train derailment using the atsb, AcciMap and STAMP models. Accid. Analysis Prev. 68, 75-94. [Google Scholar]
- Jenkins, D.P., Salmon, P.M., Stanton, N.A., Walker, G.H., 2010. A systemic approach to accident analysis: a Case Study of the Stockwell Shooting. Ergonomics 53, 1-17. [Google Scholar]
- Waterson, P.E., Jenkins, D.P., 2011. Lessons learnt from using AcciMaps and the risk management framework to analyse large-scale systemic failures. In: Anderson, M. (Ed.), Contemporary Ergonomics and Human Factors 2011: Proceedings of the International Conference on Ergonomics & Human Factors 2011, Stoke Rochford, Lincolnshire. CRC Press, p. 6. April 12-14, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Hopkins, A., 2000. Lessons from Longford: the ESSO Gas Plant Explosion. CCH, Sydney, Australia. [Google Scholar]
- Tabibzadeh, M., Meshkati, N., 2015, April 27e30. Applying the AcciMap Methodology to Investigate a Major Accident in Offshore Drilling: a Systematic Risk Management Framework for Oil and Gas Industry. SPE-174020-MS. SPE Western Regional Meeting. Society of Petroleum Engineers, Garden Grove, CA. [Google Scholar]
- McIlroy, R.C., Plant, K.A., Hoque, M.S., Jianping, W., Kokwaro, G.O., Vũ, & N.H, Stanton, N.A., 2019. Who is responsible for global road safety? A cross-cultural comparison of Actor Maps. Accident Analysis and Prevention, 122, 8-18. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.