MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 277, 20192018 International Joint Conference on Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (JCMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Data and Signal Processing|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- Manual on norms and standards for environment clearance of large construction projects, (2006) New Delhi, India. [Google Scholar]
- Sundaresan, V, Ganapathy Subramanian, K.S, Ganesan, K. (2000), "Resource Management Techniques", A.R. Publications, Tamil Nadu, India. [Google Scholar]
- Gwen Christini, Michael Fetsko, and Chris Hendrickson, (2004), "Environmental Management Systems and ISO 14001 Certification for construction firms", Journal of construction engineering and Management, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1061/ (ASCE)0733-9364(2004)130:3(330). [Google Scholar]
- Mohamed Marouen Amiri, Hédi Noubbigh, Kamel Naoui and Nouha Choura, (2015), "Environmental Management System: Environmental Impacts and Productivity", International Journal of Business and Management, doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.5539/ijbm.v10n11p107. [Google Scholar]
- Aydemir Akyürek and Osman Nuri Aǧdaǧ, (2017), "Evaluation of Environmental Management System Implementation in Construction Projects", European Scientific Journal, July 2017 /SPECIAL/ edition. [Google Scholar]
- Report of the comptroller and Auditor general of India on environmental clearance and post clearance monitoring, (2016), Indian Audit and Accounts department, Ministry of Environment, forest and climate change, Government of India, Report No. 39 of 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Xianbo Zhao and Natee Singhaputtangkul, (2015), "Effects of Firm Characteristics on Enterprise Risk Management: Case Study of Chinese Construction Firms Operating in Singapore", Journal of Management in Engineering, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)ME.1943-5479.0000434. [Google Scholar]
- S. X. Zeng, C. M. Tam, Z. M. Deng and Vivian W. Y. Tam, (2003), "ISO 14001 and the construction industry: Survey in China", Journal of Management in Engineering, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1061/ (ASCE)0742-597X(2003)19:3(107). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.