MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 277, 20192018 International Joint Conference on Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (JCMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Data and Signal Processing|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- Thompson D 1996 The Concise Oxford Dictionary of Current English Fifth ed. (London: BCA) p 634 [Google Scholar]
- Wilkinson S, Remøy H 2017 Heritage building preservation vs sustainability? Conflict isn’t inevitable [cited 2018 Jul 25]. Available from:http://theconversation.com/heritage-building-preservation-vs-sustainability-conflictisnt-inevitable-83973 [Google Scholar]
- Law of Malaysia 2006 National Heritage Act 2005 Percetakan Nasional Malaysia Bhd. [Google Scholar]
- Darmawan E and Enis A S 2016 The changing function of heritage building for roling tourism planning progress Proceedia-Social Behav Sci 227 712-9 [Google Scholar]
- Ja’afar N H, Sulaiman A B and Shamsuddin S 2012 Traditional street activities in Kuala Lumpur city centre Int J Multidiscip Thoughts 2 93-105 [Google Scholar]
- Shamsuddin S and Ujang N 2008 Making places: The role of attachment in creating the sense of place for traditional streets in Malaysia Habitat Int. 32 399-409 [Google Scholar]
- MIsIrlIsoy D and Günçe K 2016 Adaptive reuse strategies for heritage buildings: A holistic approach. Sustain Cities Soc. 26 91-8 [Google Scholar]
- Fabbri K, Zuppiroli M and Ambrogio K 2012 Heritage buildings and energy performance: Mapping with GIS tools. Energy Build 48 137-45 [Google Scholar]
- Llorens J and Zanelli A 2016 Structural Membranes for Refurbishment of the Architectural Heritage. In: Procedia Engineering 155 18-27 [Google Scholar]
- Martinez-Molina A, Boarin P, Tort-Ausina I and Vivancos J L 2018 Assessing visitors’ thermal comfort in historic museum buildings: Results from a Post-Occupancy Evaluation on a case study Build Environ. 132 291-302 [Google Scholar]
- Djamila H 2017 Indoor thermal comfort predictions: Selected issues and trends Renew Sustain Energy Rev 74 569-80 [Google Scholar]
- Carlucci S, Bai L, de Dear R and Yang L 2018 Review of adaptive thermal comfort models in built environmental regulatory documents Build Environ 137 73-89 [Google Scholar]
- Caetano D S, Kalz D E, Lomardo L L B and Rosa L P 2017 Evaluation of thermal comfort and occupant satisfaction in office buildings in hot and humid climate regions by means of field surveys Energy Procedia 115 183-94 [Google Scholar]
- Yusoff W F M 2017 Thermal comfort at Semi Open Plaza in Commercial Building:The Case Study of Bangi Gateway Shopping Complex. In: Putrajaya International Built Environment, Technology and Engineering Conference (PIBEC3) Putrajaya p 30-8 [Google Scholar]
- He Y, Liu M, Kvan T and Peng S 2017 An enthalpy-based energy savings estimation method targeting thermal comfort level in naturally ventilated buildings in hot-humid summer zones Appl Energy 187 717-31 [Google Scholar]
- Humphreys M A, Rijal H B and Nicol J F 2013 Updating the adaptive relation between climate and comfort indoors; new insights and an extended database Build Environ 6340-55 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.