MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 277, 20192018 International Joint Conference on Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (JCMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Data and Signal Processing|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- Du Huidong 2017 Shrinkage and Creep & Foundation Settlement Theory based Research for Bridge Expansion Program (Kumming: Thesis of Kunming University of Science and Technology). [Google Scholar]
- TuBing, Fagzhi 2016 Analysis of Shrinkage and Creep Effects on Newly-built and Existing Concrete Slab Bridge after Lateral Jointing (China: China Journal of Highway and Transportation) Vol 29 No10 pp 66-76. [Google Scholar]
- Wang P, Hu W, Zhang C. 2015 Method to Analyze the Effect of Concrete Shrinkage and Creep on Widened T-Beam Bridges International Conference on Intelligent Transportation, Big Data and Smart City. (Las Palmas de Gran Canaria) pp 511-514. [Google Scholar]
- Tu B, Fang Z, Dong Y, et al. 2017 Time-variant reliability analysis of widened deteriorating pre-stressed concrete bridges considering shrinkage and creep (England:Engineering Structures) Vol 153 pp 1-16. [Google Scholar]
- Sagara A, Pane I. 2015 A Study on Effects of Creep and Shrinkage in High Strength Concrete Bridges (England: Procedia Engineering) Vol 125 pp 1087-1093. [Google Scholar]
- Wang J, Yao Y, Su M.2017 Coupling Effect between Concrete Creep, Shrinkage and Temperature on Long Span Box Girder (Shijiazhuang: Bridge Journal of Shijiazhuang Tiedao University) Vol 30 No1 pp 1-7. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yingen. 2016 Differential Equation Method for Effects of Creep and Shrinkage in Steel-Concrete Composite Beam ( Kumming: Thesis of Kunming University of Science and Technology). [Google Scholar]
- Han Chunxiu, Zhou Donghua, Yang Yanhua, Chen Xu, Yao Kaicheng 2016 Use of an algebraic constitutive equation to calculate the stress redistribution due to creep and shrinkage of composite beams (Harbin: Journal of Harbin Engineering University) Vol 37 No 8 pp 1041-1049. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Ying, Gao Jie 2016 Computational Analysis and Finite Element Simulation Study on Shrinkage and Creep of Pre-stressed Concrete Structures (Sichuan: Journal of Sichuan University of Science - Engineering (Natural Science Edition)) Vol 29 No 3 pp 75-80. [Google Scholar]
- Zdeněk P. Bažant, Liisa Panula 1978 A note of amelioration of the creep function for "improved dischinger method" (England: Cement & Concrete Research) Vol 8 No 3 pp 381-386. [Google Scholar]
- Zdeněk P. Bažant 2016 Random Creep and Shrinkage in Structures: Ampling Journal of (England: Structural Engineering) Vol 111 No 5 pp 1113-1134. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of the People’s Republic of China ( MOHURD ) General Administration of Quality Inspection and Quarantine of the People ' s Republic of China 2009 Standard for test methods of long-term performance and durability of ordinary concrete (State Standard of the People’s Republic of China :2009-11-30 Published, 2010-07-01 Put into effect). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.