MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 275, 20191st International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering and Materials (ACEM1) and 1st World Symposium on Sustainable Bio-composite Materials and Structures (SBMS1) (ACEM2018 and SBMS1)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Other Related Topics|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- J.J. Zhang. Research on resource allocation management during project construction. Technology Innovation and Application, 1, 7 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Thomas, D.X.M. Zheng, J.Z. Xie. Allocation of construction resources through a pull-driven approach. Construction Innovation: Information, Process, Management. 1, 77 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- X.L. Li. The reach of construction enterprises dynamic multi-project management resource allocation. Xi’an University of Architecture and Technology, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. G. Ricardo, A. Grilo. Building information modeling and interoperability. Automation in Construction, 11, 387 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- C.S. Sun, F. Jiang, Q.P. Man. A summary on BIM application in construction industry. Journal of Engineering Management, 3, 27 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- F. Zhou. Reasearch on the optimization of construction resource allocation based on BIM. Guangzhou University, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Zhao, M.L. Sun, D.J. Du. Application of BIM formwork in material control of rotating frame, Tianjin Construction Science and Technology, 6, 37 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wan. Application management and control of group tower crane based on BIM technology. Building Construction, 9, 1643 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.