MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 275, 20191st International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering and Materials (ACEM1) and 1st World Symposium on Sustainable Bio-composite Materials and Structures (SBMS1) (ACEM2018 and SBMS1)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Other Related Topics|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- Shadrikov V. D. Thought and knowledge/V. D. Shadrikov. M.: Logos, 2014. 240 p. [Google Scholar]
- Zborovsky G. E. Educational knowledge as a problem of sociology [Electronic resource]: access mode: http://ecsocman.hse.ru/data/2012/06/13/1273317927/Zborovskiy.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Lecture, V. A. Epistemology and the study of cognitive processes/V. A. Lecture//Epistemology: yesterday and today; Ed. the editorship of V. A. Lecture. - Moscow: IFRAN, 2010. - P. 3-30. [Google Scholar]
- Charikova, I. N. And over the phenomenon of “Living Knowledge” in Engineering and Technical Education [Electronic resource]/I. N. Charikova, V. Ivan. Zhadanov//International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, 2018. - № 9 (10). - P. 325-333. [Google Scholar]
- Kiryakova, A.V. Axiological aspects of development of professional competence of specialist in the system of additional professional education/A. V. Kiryakova, A. E. Beroev, Vestn. Orenburg. state UN-TA. - 2016. - № 3. - P. 14-19. [Google Scholar]
- Kudinov V. Building information educational environment of the University on the basis of knowledge management technologies.dis. ...Dr. sciences’. - Moscow, 2010.- 47 p. [Google Scholar]
- Thomas M. The performance of reflection: and grounded analysis of prospective teachers’ portfolios./Thomas, M., & Liu, For.//Journal of Technology and Teacher Education, 20(3), 2012. p. 305-330. [Google Scholar]
- Julie Gess-Newsome. Teacher pedagogical content knowledge, practice, and student achievement/Julia Gess-Newsome, Joseph. Taylor, Janet Carlson, L. Gardner, Christopher D. Wilson & Molly. M. Stuhlsatz//International Journal of Science Education, 2017. DOI: 10.1080/09500693.2016.1265158 Access:https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09500693.2016.1265158 [Google Scholar]
- Milner-Bolotin, M. Investigating the effect of question-on the initiative of teachers, on the development of physics teacher candidates’ pedagogical content knowledge/M. Milner-Bolotin, D. Egersdorfer, & M. Vinayagam//Educ. Res. 12, 020128-Published 7 September, 2016: [electronic resource]: Access:https://journals.aps.org/prper/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevPhysEduc [Google Scholar]
- Lux N. J. the development of an instrument to assess service teacher’s technological content knowledge./Lux, N. J., Bangert, I. Watts., & Whittier, D. B.//Journal of Educational Computing Research, 45 (4), 2011. - p. 415-431. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Krasikov, V. I. Dominant group in the modern domestic philosophical community/V. I. Krasikov//Vestn. Thom. state UN-TA. Philosophy. Sociology. Political science. 2017. No. 38. C. 296-307. DOI: 10.17223/1998863H/38/31 [Google Scholar]
- J. Harrington. The perfection of knowledge management]. Harrington, F. Vole; lane. from English. A. L. Raskin;red. – M.: “Standards and quality”, 2008. - 272 p. [Google Scholar]
- Feldshtein Even. Problems of psychological and pedagogical sciences in the space-time situation of the 21st century: Report at the general meeting of RAS on 18. 12.2014-13p.: [electronic resource]; Access mode: http://www.smolin.ru/actual/public/pdf/feldchteyn.pd [Google Scholar]
- Bogoslovsky, V. Even. Knowledge management in the educational process of the modern university: Research and teaching materials/V. Even. Bogoslovsky, E. N Glubokova. - SPb.: LLC “Book House”, 2008. - 288 p. [Google Scholar]
- Markova, L. A. on the features of modern polemics on the concept of truth, concessions and compromises//Epistemology and philosophy of science: Scientific-theoretical journal on the General methodology of science, theory of knowledge and cognitive Sciences. - 2008. - № 2. - Vol. XVI. - P. 80-83. [Google Scholar]
- Lazarev, V. S. Project activities in school: unused opportunities/V. S. Lazarev//Education Matters. - 2015. - № 3. 292-307. [Google Scholar]
- Lektorsky, V. I. Epistemology, science, life world, of a human/Lektorsky, V. I., S. I. Cooge, E. I. Asked a few questions//Vestnik of RETRIBUTION MIREA. - 2014. - № 2 (3). 1-12. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.