MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 275, 20191st International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering and Materials (ACEM1) and 1st World Symposium on Sustainable Bio-composite Materials and Structures (SBMS1) (ACEM2018 and SBMS1)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Other Related Topics|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- C. Johansson. Low-frequency impact sound insulation of a light weight wooden joist floor, Appl. Acoust. 44(2) (2015) 133-147. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xiang Y. Housing Design Should Pay High Attention to Sound Insulation for Floor Slab, Archit. J. (11) (2008) 50-51. [Google Scholar]
- Youguo Q. Requirements, problems and improvements of acoustical environment of urban residence, Noise. Vib. Control. (6) (1996) 2-5. [Google Scholar]
- Binnan X. SOUND INSULATION STANDARDS OF DWELLINGS IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES (REVIEW), Acta. Acust. (3) (1979) 52-62. [Google Scholar]
- Xin C. Laboratory Measurements of the Reduction of Transmitted Impact Noise by Wooden Floors, South. China. Univ. Techno. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Mingbin L, Fenghua L. Overview of Domestic and European Sound Insulation Standards for Civil Building, Noise. Vib. Control. 32(1) (2012) 96-98. [Google Scholar]
- B. Rasmussen, JH. Rindel. Sound insulation between dwellings-Descriptors applied in building regulations in Europe, Appl. Acoust. 71(4) (2010) 373-385. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Ljunggren, C. Simmons, R. Öqvist. Correlation between sound insulation and occupants’ perception – Proposal of alternative single number rating of impact sound, part II, Appl. Acoust. 123(85) (2017) 143-151. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Martins, P. Santos, P. Almeida, L. Godinho, A. Dias. Constr. Acoustic performance of timber and timber-concrete floors, Build. Mater. 101 (2015) 684-691. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- GB 50118. Code for design of sound insulation of civil buildings, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- M. Caniato, F. Bettarello, P. Fausti, A. Ferluga, L. Marsich, C. Schmid. Impact sound of timber floors in sustainable buildings, Build. Environ. 120 (2017) 110-122. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Zeitler, S. Schoenwald, I. Sabourin. Direct impact sound insulation of cross laminate timber floors with and without toppings. International Congress on Noise Control Engineering, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- M. Schluessel, R. Shrestha, K. Crews. Acoustic performance of timber and timber-concrete composite floors. World Conference on Timber Engineering, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Hua T. Experimental Research on Impact Sound Insulation of Concrete Floors with Wood-floor Coverings, Build. Sci. 23(9) (2007) 66-69. [Google Scholar]
- Peijie L, Yu S, Yufen P. Design of Residential Floor Structure on Improving the Impact Sound Insulation, Huazhong. Archit. (9) (2014) 69-72. [Google Scholar]
- Xianfeng H. Prediction of Sound Insulation of a Floor Plat, Noise. Vib. Control. 28(4) (2008) 138-140. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.