MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 275, 20191st International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering and Materials (ACEM1) and 1st World Symposium on Sustainable Bio-composite Materials and Structures (SBMS1) (ACEM2018 and SBMS1)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Road and Bridge Engineering|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- UECKERMANN A, WANG D, OESER M, et al. Calculation of skid resistance from texture measurements[J]. Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering(English Edition). 2015, 2: 3-16. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- KOGBARA R B, MASAD E A, WOODWARD D, et al. Relating surface texture parameters from close range photogrammetry to Grip-Tester pavement friction measurements[J]. Construction & Building Materials. 2018, 166: 227-240. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SUN L, WANG Y Three-Dimensional Reconstruction of Macrotexture and Microtexture Morphology of Pavement Surface Using Six Light Sources–Based Photometric Stereo with Low-Rank Approximation[J]. Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering. 2016, 31: 04016054. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Duanyi, LiWeijie, Zhang Xiaoning. Evaluation and Measurement of Surface Depth of Asphalt Road Using Digital Image Technology[J]. Journal of South China University of Technology(Natural Science Edition). 2004, 32: 42-45. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xiaoning, Duan Yuehua, Lizhi, et al. Classification of Asphalt Mixture Materials Based on X-ray CT[J]. Journal of South China University of Technology(Natural Science Edition). 2011, 39: 120-124. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Duanyi, Qian Chaoqing. Research on Texture Characteristics of Asphalt Road Surface Based on Industrial CT Technology[J]. Science Technology and Engineering. 2016, 16: 270-274. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- VILAçA J L, FONSECA J C, PINHO A C M, et al. 3D surface profile equipment for the characterization of the pavement texture – TexScan[J]. Mechatronics. 2010, 20: 674-685. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MCGOWAN R, FEIGHAN K, MULRY B, et al. Use of Close range Photogrammetry to Characterize Texture in a Pavement Surfacing Material[J]. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- SUŽIEDELYTĖ-VISOCKIENĖ J Accuracy analysis of measuring close range image points using manual and stereo modes[J]. Geodesy and Cartography. 2013, 39: 18-22. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- GRANSHAW S I Close Range Photogrammetry: Principles, Methods And Applications[J]. Photogrammetric Record. 2010, 25: 203-204. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LUHMANN T, ROBSON S, KYLE S, et al. 2013. Close range photogrammetry and 3D imaging [M]. Walter de Gruyter. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- HOU Z, WANG K C P, GONG W 2007. Experimentation of 3D Pavement Imaging through Stereovision [C]//; City. 376-381. [Google Scholar]
- MACHIKHIN A S, GOREVOY A V 2016. Calibration of miniature prism-based stereoscopic imagers for precise spatial measurements [C]//, International Society for Optics and Photonics; City. 991707. [Google Scholar]
- GORDON I, LOWE D G What and Where: 3D Object Recognition with Accurate Pose[J]. 2006, 4170: 67-82. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.