MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 275, 20191st International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering and Materials (ACEM1) and 1st World Symposium on Sustainable Bio-composite Materials and Structures (SBMS1) (ACEM2018 and SBMS1)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Road and Bridge Engineering|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. National Motor Vehicle Crash Causation Survey: Report to Congress. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Washington, D.C., (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Ye, L., T. and Yamamoto. Modeling Connected and Autonomous Vehicles in Heterogeneous Traffic Flow. Physica A Statistical Mechanics & Its Applications, 490, 269-277 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ong, G. P., T. F. Fwa. A Mechanistic Interpretation of Braking Distance Specifications and Pavement Friction Requirements. Transportation Research Record, Journal of the Transportation Research Board, 2155, 145-157, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chu, L. J., T. F. Fwa. Pavement Skid Resistance Consideration in Rain-related Wet-weather Speed Limits Determination. Road Materials & Pavement Design, 1-19, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Kogbara, R. B., E. A. Masad, and E. Kassem. A state-of-the-art review of parameters influencing measurement and modeling of skid resistance of asphalt pavements. Construction & Building Materials. 114, 602-617, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mccarthy, R., G. W. Flintsch, and S. W. Katicha. New Approach for Managing Pavement Friction and Reducing Road Crashes. Transportation Research Record Journal of the Transportation Research Board, 2591, 23-32, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu, Z. S. Automotive Theory. China Machine Press, Beijing, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Design Specification for Highway Alignment. Publication JTJ D20-2006. The People’s Republic of China Ministry of Communications, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Cong, L. and X. Huang. Influence of Pavement Frictional Properties on Braking Distance. Journal of Southeast University (English Edition), 27(2), 210-212, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, L. F. Research on Key Technology of Active Collision Avoidance Braking System Based on Pavement Identification. Jiangsu University, (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.