MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 275, 20191st International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering and Materials (ACEM1) and 1st World Symposium on Sustainable Bio-composite Materials and Structures (SBMS1) (ACEM2018 and SBMS1)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Road and Bridge Engineering|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- Cai Hongmei, Zhang Yuzhen, Wang Tao. Study on the stability of SBS latex modified asphalt emulsion[J]. Petroleum Asphalt, 2008, 22 (3):20–23. (in chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Xu Shifa, Luo Xiaohui, Sun Zhongge. Performance Evaluation and Comparison of SBS Emulsion Warm Mixture and Hot SBS Modified Asphalt Mixture[J]. Journal of Beijing University of Civil Engineering and Architecture, 2008, 24 (2):25-29. (in chinese) [Google Scholar]
- WU Kuang-huai, LI Yan-feng, YANG Guo-liang, LING Hong-jie. Experimental research on the cold recycled asphalt mixtures with emulsified asphalt[J]. Journal of Jinan University (Natural Science & Medicine Edition), 2008, 29 (3): 281-285. (in chinese) [Google Scholar]
- SHA Ai-min, WANG Zhen-jun. Microstructure of mastics-aggregate interface in cement emulsified asphalt concrete[J]. Journal of Chang’ an University(Natural Science Edition), 2008, 28 (4): 1-6. (in chinese) [Google Scholar]
- XIAO Jing-jing, ZHENG Nan-xiang, SONG Zhe-yu. Study on Effect of Emulsifier on Modified Emulsified Asphalt and Its Mechansim[J]. Journal of Zhengzhou University (Engineering Science), 2008, 29 (3): 5–9. (in chinese) [Google Scholar]
- WU Chao-fan, ZENG Meng-lan, ZHONG Meng-wu, XIAO Jie. Experimental Study of the Design Method for Cold Recycled Mixture Using Asphalt Emulsion[J]. Journal of Hunan University (Natural Sciences), 2008, 35 (8): 19–23. (in chinese) [Google Scholar]
- LI Zihua. Application of SBR modified emulsified asphalt as viscosified oil in engineering[J]. Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development, 2000, 11 (3): 10-12. (in chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Xia Chaobin, Ma Bo. Development and Application Situation of Emulsified Asphalt at Home and Abroad[J]. Chemical Engineering of Oil & Gas, 2000, 29(2): 88–91+52. (in chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang T, Huang X, Zhang Y. Application of Hansen Solubility Parameters to Predict Compatibility of SBS-Modified Bitumen[J]. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering. 2010, 22 (8): 773–778. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lu X, Isacsson U, Ekblad J: Phase Separation of SBS Polymer Modified Bitumens[J]. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering. 1999, 11 (1): 51–57. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.