MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 275, 20191st International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering and Materials (ACEM1) and 1st World Symposium on Sustainable Bio-composite Materials and Structures (SBMS1) (ACEM2018 and SBMS1)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Geotechnical and Tunnel Engineering|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- Fengyi Tan, Xinzhi Wang, Mingjia Hu, Ren Wang, Changqi Zhu. AE test of calcareous sands with particle rushing. Polish Maritime Research, 24:118-214(2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Habib Shahnazari, Reza Rezvani, Mohammad Amin Tutunchian. Experimental study on the phase transformation point of crushable and noncrushable soils. Marine Georesources & Geotechnology, 35(2):176-185(2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.H.R. Kargar, H. Salehzadeh, H. Shahnazari. Post-Cyclic Behavior of Carbonate Sand of the Northern Coast of the Persian Gulf. Marine Georesources & Geotechnology, 34(2):169-180(2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yaser Jafarian, Hamed Javdanian, Abdolhosein Haddad. Dynamic properties of calcareous and siliceous sands under isotropic and anisotropic stress conditions. Soils and Foundations, 55(1):172-184(2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hamed Javdanian, Yaser Jafarian. Dynamic shear stiffness and damping ratio of marine calcareous and siliceous sands. Geo-Marine Letters, 38(4):315-322(2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Peng Xiaoa, Hanlong Liu, Yang Xiao, Armin W. Stuedleinc, T. Matthew Evans. Liquefaction resistance of bio-cemented calcareous sand. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 107:9-19(2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Patricia M. Gallagher, Yuanzhi Lin. Colloidal Silica Transport through Liquefiable Porous Media. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 135(11): 1702-1712(2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yosuke Fujita, Motoyoshi Kobayashi. Transport of colloidal silica in unsaturated sand: Effect of charging properties of sand and silica particles. Chemosphere, 154:179-186(2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Patricia M. Gallagher, Carolyn T. Conlee, Kyle M. Rollins. Full-Scale Field Testing of Colloidal Silica Grouting for Mitigation of Liquefaction Risk. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 133(2):186-196(2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Patricia M. Gallagher, Ahmet Pamuk, Tarek Abdoun. Stabilization of liquefiable soils using colloidal silica grout. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, 19(1):33-40(2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ahmet Pamuk, Patricia M. Gallagher, Thomas F. Zimmie. Remediation of pile foundations against lateral spreading by passive site stabilization technique. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake engineering, 27(9):864-874(2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Carolyn T. Conlee, Patricia M Gallagher, Ross W. Boulanger, Ronnie Kamai. Centrifuge Modeling for Liquefaction Mitigation Using Colloidal Silica Stabilizer. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 138(11): 1334-1345(2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Patricia M. Gallagher, James K. Mitchell. Influence of colloidal silica grout on liquefaction potential and cyclic undrained behavior of loose sand. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 22(9): 1017-1026(2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Takeshi Kodaka, Fusao Oka, Yasutoshi Ohno, Tsutomu Takyu, Nobuhiro Yamasaki. Modeling of cyclic deformation and strength characteristics of silica treated sand. Geomechanics: Testing, modeling, and simulation, Geotechnical Special Publication No. 143:205–216(2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Díaz-Rodríguez, V.M. Antonio-Izarraras, P. Bandini, J.A. López-Molina. Cyclic strength of a natural liquefiable sand stabilized with colloidal silica grout. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 45(10): 1345–1355(2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Mollamahmutoglu, Y. Yilmaz Pre- and post-cyclic loading strength of silica-grouted sand. Geotechnical Engineering, 163(6): 343-348(2010) [Google Scholar]
- Murat Hamderi, Patricia M. Gallagher. Pilot-scale modeling of colloidal silica delivery to liquefiable sands. Soils and Foundations, 55(1); 1-11(2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.