MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 275, 20191st International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering and Materials (ACEM1) and 1st World Symposium on Sustainable Bio-composite Materials and Structures (SBMS1) (ACEM2018 and SBMS1)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New Materials and Structural Engineering|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- N. Buratti, C. Mazzotti, M. Savoia, Post-cracking behaviour of steel and macro-synthetic fibre-reinforced concretes, Construction and Building Materials, 25 (2011) 2713-2722. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BS EN 14651, Test Method for Metallic Fibre Concrete-Measuring the Flexural Tensile Strength (Limit of Proportionality (LOP), Residual), 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Concrete Society, Guidance for the design of steel-fibre-reinforced concrete, Technical Report 63Camberley, UK, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- JSCE-SF, Method of tests for flexural strength and flexural toughness of steel fiber reinforced concrete, JSCE Japan Soci, Civil Eng, 1984, pp. 58-61. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM A820/A820M, Standard Specification for Steel Fibers for Fiber-Reinforced Concrete, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA 19428-2959, United States, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- AS 5100.5, Bridge design Part 5: Concrete, Australian Standard, Australia, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- L. Ferrara, A. Meda, Relationships between fibre distribution, workability and the mechanical properties of SFRC applied to precast roof elements, Materials and Structures, 39 (2006) 411-420. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Nehdi, J.D. Ladanchuk, Fiber synergy in fiber-reinforced self-consolidating concrete, Materials Journal, 101 (2004) 508-517. [Google Scholar]
- C.I. Goodier, Development of self-compacting concrete, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- A. 1012.3.5:2015, Methods of testing concrete Determination of properties related to the consistency of concrete - Slump flow, T500 and J-ring test, Australian Standards, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- AS 1012.9, Methods of testing concrete - Compressive strength tests - Concrete, mortar and grout specimens, Australian Standard, Australia, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- AS 1012.10, Methods of testing concrete - Determination of indirect tensile strength of concrete cylinders (Brasil or splitting test), Australian Standard, Australia, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- AS 1012.17, Methods of testing concrete - Determination of the static chord modulus of elasticity and Poisson’s ratio of concrete specimens, Australian Standard, Australia, 1997. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.