MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 275, 20191st International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering and Materials (ACEM1) and 1st World Symposium on Sustainable Bio-composite Materials and Structures (SBMS1) (ACEM2018 and SBMS1)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New Materials and Structural Engineering|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- Cao Wan-lin, Pang Guo-xin, et al. Studies of form and reasonable design of concealed bracings in R.C. shear walls [J]. Journal of Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration, 2000, Vol.20, No.4:73～79. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Wan-lin, Zhang Jian-wei, et al. Experimental study on seismic behavior of mid-rise RC shear wall with concealed bracings [J]. Journal of Building Structures, 2002, Vol.23, No.6:26～32. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Wan-lin, Zhang Jian-wei, et al. Experimental study on seismic behavior of low rise double function RC shear wall with concealed bracings [J]. Journal of Building Structures, 2003, Vol.24, No.1:46～53. [Google Scholar]
- ACI 318-02, “Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary”, American Concrete Institute Committee 318, Farmington Hill, Michigan, U.S.A. (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Fu Xuli, Chung D D L. Vibration damping admixture for cement [J]. Cement and Concrete Research, 1996, Vol.26,69-75. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yoshihiko Ohama. Recent progress in concretepolymer composites[J].Advanced Cement Based Materials, 1997, 5(2):31-40 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fu Xuli, Li Xiaohui and Chung D D L. Improving the vibration damping capacity of cement [J]. Materials Science,1998,33:3601-3605. [Google Scholar]
- W.Cz. Wong, Ping Fang, J.K. Pan. Polymer effects on the vibration damping behavior of cement. Journal of Materals in Civil Engineering. ASCE, 2003,554-556. [Google Scholar]
- OU Jin-ping; GUAN Xin-chun. State-of-the-art of smart structural systems in civil engineering [J]. Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration. 1999, (2):21-28. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Meng-fu, SONG Xing-yu. Experimental research on damping property of High Damping Concrete Members [J]. Journal of vibration and shock, 2012, Vol,31(11):173-179. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.