MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 275, 20191st International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering and Materials (ACEM1) and 1st World Symposium on Sustainable Bio-composite Materials and Structures (SBMS1) (ACEM2018 and SBMS1)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New Materials and Structural Engineering|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- K.C. Tsai, C.P. Hsiao, M. Bruneau, Earthq. Eng. Eng. Seismol. 2, 93(2000) [Google Scholar]
- M.J.N. Priestley, G. MacRae, PCI J. 41, 64(1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.C. Stone, G.S. Cheok, J.F. Stanton, ACI Struct. J. 92, 229 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- L. Li, J.B. Mander, R.P. Dhakal, J. Struct. Eng. 134, 1733 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.G. Morgen, Y.C. Kurama, PCI J. 49, 112(2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Song, T. Guo, C. Chen, Earthq. Eng. Struct. Dyn. 43, 529(2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.B. Haselton, A.B. Liel, G.G. Deierlein, B.S. Dean, J.H. Chou, J. Struct. Eng. 137, 481(2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Kent, R. Park, J. Struct. Div. 97, 1969(1971) [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Song, T. Guo, Z.L. Cao, Soil Dyn. Earthq. Eng. 71, 151(2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.