MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 272, 20192018 2nd International Conference on Functional Materials and Chemical Engineering (ICFMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- Little, J.D.C., Kelman, M.D. and Gartner, N.H. (1981) MAXBAND: a program for setting signals on arterials and triangular networks, Transportation Research Record, 795, 40-46. [Google Scholar]
- C.K. Wong and S.C. Wong, (2003) Lane-based optimization of signal timings for isolated junctions, Transportation Research Part B-Methodological, 37(1),63-84. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.K. Wong and B.G. Heydecker, (2011) Optimal allocation of turns to lanes at an isolated signal controlled junction, Transportation Research Part B-Methodological, 45(4),667-681. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Robertson, D.I. (1969) TRANSYT: a traffic network study tool, Transport and Road Research Laboratory Report, LR253, Crowthorne. [Google Scholar]
- Vincent, R.A., Mitchell, A.I. and Robertson, D.I. (1980) User guide to TRANSYT version 8, Transport and Road Research Laboratory Report LR888. TRL, Crowthorne. [Google Scholar]
- Wong, S.C., Yang, C., and Lo, H.K. (2001) A path-based traffic assignment algorithm using the TRANSYT traffic model, Transportation Research Part B-Methodological, 35(2), 163-181. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wong, C.K. and Wong, S.C. (2002) Lane-based optimization of traffic equilibrium settings for area traffic control, Journal of Advanced Transportation, 36(3), 349-386. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Han, B. (1996) A new comprehensive sheared delay formula for traffic signal optimization, Transportation Research Part A-Policy, 30(2), 155-171. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wong, C.K. and Wong, S.C. (2003) A lane-based optimization method for minimizing delay at isolated signal-controlled junctions. Journal of Mathematical Modelling and Algorithms, 2(4), 379-406. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wong, C.K. and Lee, Y.Y. (2012) Convergence study of minimizing the nonconvex total delay using the lane-based optimization method for signal-controlled junctions, Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2012, Article Number: 858731. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cai, C., Wong, C.K., and Heydecker, B.G. (2009) Adaptive traffic signal control using approximate dynamic programming, Transportation Research Part C-Emerging Technologies, 17(5), 456-474. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.