MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 272, 20192018 2nd International Conference on Functional Materials and Chemical Engineering (ICFMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- Fred L. Mannering, Venky Shankar, Chandra R. 2016 Unobserved heterogeneity and the statistical analysis of highway accident data Analytic Methods in Accident Research, vol 11. [Google Scholar]
- Young Ai Kim, Boong Yeol Ryoo, Yong-Su Kim, et al. 2013 Major Accident Factors for Effective Safety Management of Highway Construction Projects Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, vol 139. [Google Scholar]
- Jonathan C. Comer, Nicholas J. Rose, Leonard S. 2014 Bombom. Poisson Regression Analysis of Highway Fatality Accident Data in Oklahoma International Journal of Applied Geospatial Research (IJAGR), vol 5. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Shoujing, Liu Jinghui, Yang Zezhong, et al. 2017 Analysis of urban road traffic accident rate Traffic and Transportation, pp215-218. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Jianjun, BI Mingtao. 2004 Research and Countermeasures of Highway Mixed Traffic Problem Highway pp 95-99. [Google Scholar]
- LIANG Guo-hua, CHENG Guo-zhu, WANG Chun-yan, et al. 2014 Relationship between the mixed rate of large-scale expressway and traffic flow stability Journal of Chang’an University (Natural Science Edition), vol 34, pp 120-126. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Jian. 2014 The Influence of Mixed Speed of Low Speed Freight Cars on Small Cars Traffic Standardization, vol 42, pp 73-75. [Google Scholar]
- YANG Zijie, JIA Zhizhen. 2014 Evolutionary analysis of the behavior of large and small cars in the traffic bottleneck Journal of Taiyuan University of Science and Technology, vol 35, pp49-53. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yao. 2016 Research on the minimum safe driving distance of expressway Chang’an University. [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.