MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 272, 20192018 2nd International Conference on Functional Materials and Chemical Engineering (ICFMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- Fred L. Mannering, Venky Shankar, Chandra R. 2016 Unobserved heterogeneity and the statistical analysis of highway accident data Analytic Methods in Accident Research, vol 11. [Google Scholar]
- Young Ai Kim, Boong Yeol Ryoo, Yong-Su Kim, et al. 2013 Major Accident Factors for Effective Safety Management of Highway Construction Projects Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, vol 139. [Google Scholar]
- Jonathan C. Comer, Nicholas J. Rose, Leonard S. 2014 Bombom. Poisson Regression Analysis of Highway Fatality Accident Data in Oklahoma International Journal of Applied Geospatial Research (IJAGR), vol 5. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Shoujing, Liu Jinghui, Yang Zezhong, et al. 2017 Analysis of urban road traffic accident rate Traffic and Transportation, pp215-218. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Jianjun, BI Mingtao. 2004 Research and Countermeasures of Highway Mixed Traffic Problem Highway pp 95-99. [Google Scholar]
- LIANG Guo-hua, CHENG Guo-zhu, WANG Chun-yan, et al. 2014 Relationship between the mixed rate of large-scale expressway and traffic flow stability Journal of Chang’an University (Natural Science Edition), vol 34, pp 120-126. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Jian. 2014 The Influence of Mixed Speed of Low Speed Freight Cars on Small Cars Traffic Standardization, vol 42, pp 73-75. [Google Scholar]
- YANG Zijie, JIA Zhizhen. 2014 Evolutionary analysis of the behavior of large and small cars in the traffic bottleneck Journal of Taiyuan University of Science and Technology, vol 35, pp49-53. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yao. 2016 Research on the minimum safe driving distance of expressway Chang’an University. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.