MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 271, 20192019 Tran-SET Annual Conference
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Intelligent Transportation Systems|
|Published online||09 April 2019|
- Urban Systems, Inc. Traffic Study for I-10 Stage-0 Feasibility Study, 2016. Available from: https://filestogeaux.lsu.edu/public/download.php?FI LE=jcodjo1/24163ezgxlf [Google Scholar]
- LADOTD. I-10 Baton Rouge Major Investment Study, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- LADOTD. I-10 Corridor Improvements Stage-0 Feasibility Study, 2016. Available from: https://i10br.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Feasibility-Study_I-10-Corridor-Report-Only_July-2016.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Ascension, East Baton Rouge, Iberville, Livingston, and West Baton Rouge Parishes, Louisiana. Baton Rouge Loop: Tier 1 Final Environmental Impact Statement, 2015. Available from: http://brloop.com/pdf/01_Baton%20Rouge%20Loop%20Tier%201%20FEIS%20Volume%201.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Will Sentell. I-10 Widening Plan in Baton Rouge includes Major Changes to these exists; Here’s What Comes Next. The Advocate, February 17, 2018. Available from: http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/news/politics/article_5d266efc-0126-11e8-88a3-7b74351f722a.html [Google Scholar]
- AECOM, the Baton Rouge Renewal and Mobility Plan (BUMP). December 2014. Available from: http://wwwsp.dotd.la.gov/Inside_LaDOTD/Divisions/Administration/LTA/Misc%20Documents/AECOM%20Unsoliticed%20Proposal%20BUMP.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Ahmed, S.A., and Osman, O.A. (2018). Mitigating Traffic Congestion on I-10 in Baton Rouge, LA: Supplyand Demand-Oriented Strategies and Treatments. Final Report, Project No. 17ITSLSU09, Tran-SET UTC, 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.