MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 271, 20192019 Tran-SET Annual Conference
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Intelligent Transportation Systems|
|Published online||09 April 2019|
- United States Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration. MUTCD 2003 manual on uniform traffic control devices. [Washington, D.C.]. [Google Scholar]
- NHTSA, 2010b. Crash Factors in IntersectionRelated Crashes: An On-Scene Perspective: DOT HS 811 366. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Washington, DC (September 2010). [Google Scholar]
- Lord, D., Schalkwyk, I., Chrysler, S., and Staplin, L. (2007). A Strategy to Reduce Older Driver Injuries at Intersections Using More Accommodating Roundabout Design Practices. Accident Analysis & Prevention 39 (3): 427–32. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aap.2006.09.011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Singh, S. (2015). Critical reasons for crashes investigated in the National Motor Vehicle Crash Causation Survey. (Traffic Safety Facts Crash Stats. Report No. DOT HS 812 115). Washington, DC: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. [Google Scholar]
- Texas Motor Vehicle Traffic Crash Facts - http://ftp.dot.state.tx.us/pub/txdotinfo/trf/crash_statistics/2016/01.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Hussein. N., and Hassan, R. (2017). Surface Condition and Safety at Signalised Intersections. International Journal of Pavement Engineering 18 (11): 1016–26. https://doi.org/10.1080/10298436.2016.1141411. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Burchett, G., and Maze, T. (2005). Rural Expressway Intersections that Contribute to Reduced Safety Performance. Proc., 2005 MidContinent Transportation Research Symposium, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa. [Google Scholar]
- Federal Highway Administration. (2009). Intersection Safety Issue Briefs. FHWA Safety. http://safety.fhwa.dot.gov/intersection/resources/#fh wasa10005 (Accessed December 21, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Persaud, B.N. (2001). Statistical Methods in Highway Safety Analysis. NCHRP Synthesis 295. Transportation Research Board, Washington, DC. [Google Scholar]
- Smeed, R.J. (1974). Research into driver behaviour. Meeting of the International Statistics Institute. Vienna, Austria. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, H., Cao, L., and Logan, D.B. (2012). Analysis of Risk Factors Affecting the Severity of Intersection Crashes by Logistic Regression. Traffic Injury Prevention, 13(3),300–307. https://doi.org/10.1080/15389588.2011.653841. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Table DL-22 Highway Statistics 2016 Policy | Federal Highway Administration. Accessed October 26, 2018. https://www.fhwa.dot.gov/policyinformation/statisti cs/2016/dl22.cfm. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.