MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 270, 2019The 2nd Conference for Civil Engineering Research Networks (ConCERN-2 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Construction Engineering and Management|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- Stages of implementation of PPP from BAPPENAS, data obtained by internet site: http://toolkitPPP-indonesia.com/index.html. Downloaded on October 27 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- General data of Bandung Raya LRT Project, data obtained by internet site: http://lrt.bandung.go.id. Downloaded on October 1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- UNESCAP, Transport and Tourism Division. Public-Private Partnerships Readiness Tools Assessment in Infrastructure Development, Document. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- The World Bank Group, The OECD. Project Checklist for Public-Private Partnership (2015) [Google Scholar]
- The World Bank Group, Country Readiness Diagnostic for Public Private Partnerships, Document (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Indicator of the government’s readiness assessment system by PPPIRC Worldbank, data obtained by internet website: https://ppp.worldbank.org/public-private-partnership/. Downloaded on November 27, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- The indicator of the government’s readiness assessment system by UNECE, the data obtained bythe website https://www.unece.org/ceci/ppp.html. Downloaded on November 29 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.