MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 270, 2019The 2nd Conference for Civil Engineering Research Networks (ConCERN-2 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Construction Engineering and Management|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- X. Li, Y. Zhu, and Z. Zhang, An LCA-based environmental impact assessment model for construction processes, Building and Environment, vol. 45, pp. 766-775 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. L. Bedwell, J. L. Wildman, D. DiazGranados, M. Salazar, W. S. Kramer, and E. Salas, Collaboration at work: An integrative multilevel conceptualization, Human Resource Management Review, vol. 22, pp. 128-145 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. K. Gustavsson and H. Gohary, Boundary action in construction projects: new collaborative project practices, International Journal of Managing, vol. 5 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Dietrich, P. Eskerod, D. Dalcher, and B. Sandhawalia, The dynamics of collaboration in multipartner projects, Project Management Journal, vol. 41, pp. 59-78 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Rahmawati, C. Utomo, N. Anwar, C. B. Nurcahyo, and N. P. Negoro, Theoretical Framework of Collaborative Design Issues, Jurnal Teknologi, vol. 70 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Migilinskas, V. Popov, V. Juocevicius, and L. Ustinovichius, The Benefits, Obstacles and Problems of Practical Bim Implementation, Procedia Engineering, vol. 57, pp. 767-774 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Rahmawati, C. Utomo, N. Anwar, P. Setijanti, and C. B. Nurcahyo, An Empirical Model for Successful Collaborative Design Towards Sustainable Project Development, Journal of Sustainable Development, vol. 7 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Zimina, G. Ballard, and C. Pasquire, Target value design: using collaboration and a lean approach to reduce construction cost, Construction Management and Economics, vol. 30, pp. 383-398 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bresnen and N. Marshall, Building partnerships: Case studies of client contractor collaboration in the UK construction industry, Construction Management and Economics, vol. 18, pp. 819-832 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Garcia, A. C. B., Kunz, J., Ekstrom, M., & Kiviniemi, A., Building a project ontology with extreme collaboration and virtual design and construction, Advanced Engineering Informatics, 18, 71-83 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Shen, Q. Hao, H. Mak, J. Neelamkavil, H. Xie, J. Dickinson, et al., Systems integration and collaboration in architecture, engineering, construction, and facilities management: A review, Advanced Engineering Informatics vol. 24, pp. 196-207 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. F. Hair, W. C. Black, B. J. Babin, and R. E. Anderson, Multivariate Data Analysis, vol. 7th Edition (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Costello and J. W. Osborne, Best Practices in Exploratory Factor Analysis: Four Recommendations for Getting the Most From Your Analysis, Practical Assessment, Research & Evaluation, vol. 10 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- P. W. Mattessich and B. R. Monsey, Collaboration: What Makes It Work. A Review of Research Literature on Factors Influencing Successful Collaboration. St. Paul, Minnesota: Amherst H. Wilder Foundation (1992) [Google Scholar]
- S. C. Y. Lu, W. Elmaraghy, G. Schuh, and R. Wilhelm, A Scientific Foundation of Collaborative Engineering, CIRP Annals, vol. 56, pp. 605-634 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. A. M. Kamar, Z. A. Hamid, M. K. Ghani, C. Egbu, and M. Arif, Collaboration Initiative on Green Construction and Sustainability through Industrialized Buildings Systems (IBS) in the Malaysian Construction Industry, International Journal of Sustainable Construction Engineering & Technology (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Presley and L. Meade, Benchmarking for sustainability: an application to the sustainable construction industry, Benchmarking: An International Journal, vol. 17, pp. 435-451 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Badi and S. D. Pryke, Assessing the quality of collaboration towards the achievement of Sustainable Energy Innovation in PFI school projects, International Journal of Managing Projects in Business, vol. 8 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Pitt, M. Tucker, M. Riley, and J. Longden, Towards sustainable construction: promotion and practices, Construction Innovation, vol. 9, pp. 201-224 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L. R. Fabrigar and D. T. Wegener, Exploratory Factor Analysis (Understanding Statistics). New York: Oxford University Press (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.