MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 270, 2019The 2nd Conference for Civil Engineering Research Networks (ConCERN-2 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Structural Engineering and Materials|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- S. K. Chakrabarti, Hydrodynamics of Offshore Structures, Plainfield: Computational 2 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- O. M. Faltinsen, Sea Loads on Ships and Offshore Structures (1990) [Google Scholar]
- American Petroleum Institute, API RP 2SK: Design and Analysis of Station keeping Systems for Floating Structures 3 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- American Petroleum Institute, Recommended Practice for Planning, Designing and Constructing Fixed Offshore Platform - Load Resistance and Factor Design, API RP-2A LRFD 21 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- A. Haldar, S. Mahadevan, Probability, Reliability, and Statistical Methods in Engineering, John Wiley & Sons. Inc (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Orcina, ORCAFLEX User Guide (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Franklin Offshore International, Mooring Analysis - Tirta Rajawali at West Seno TLP (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Unocal, SEA Engineering FPU Time Domain Global Performance & Mooring Analysis Report: Appendix B. Metocean Criteria per ITB Documentation (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Balmoral Marine, Balmoral Marine Equipment Handbook (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Det Norske Veritas AS, Joint Industry Project - Guideline for Offshore Structural Reliability Analysis: Application to Jacket Platforms (1996) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.