MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 270, 2019The 2nd Conference for Civil Engineering Research Networks (ConCERN-2 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Structural Engineering and Materials|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- AISC 360-10. Specification for structural buildings. American Institute of Steel Construction, Inc., Chicago (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Eurocode 3., Structures in seismic region. Commission of the Eropean Communities (1990) [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Kameshki and M. P. Saka, Optimum design of steel frames with semi-rigid connection using a genetic algorithm, Computer and Structures 79, 1593-1604 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Danesh, Seismic behavior of mixed structures. The 12th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, 190-195. [Google Scholar]
- S. O. Degertekin and M. S. Hayalioglu, Design of non-linear semi-rigid steel frames with semi-rigid column bases. Electronic Journal of Structural Engineering, 4, 1-16 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- W. F. Chen, Y. Goto, and J. Y. Liew, Stability Design of Semi -Rigid Frames, John Wiley and Sons, Inc (1996) [Google Scholar]
- F. M. Mazzolani and V. Piluso, Theory and Design of Seismic Resistant Steel Frames, E & FN SPON, An Imprint of Chapman and Hall, London (1995) [Google Scholar]
- FEMA-356. Prestandard and Commentary for the Seismic Rehabilitation of Buildings. The American Society of Civil Engineers for the Federal Emergency Management Agency, Washington DC, USA (2000). [Google Scholar]
- ASCE 41-13. Seismic Evaluation and Retrofit of Existing Buildings. ASCE Standard (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. Ghaffarzadeh, N. Talebian, and R. Kohandel, Journal of Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration 12(3), 399-409 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Kunnath and E. Kalkan, ISET Journal of Earthquake Technology 41(1),159-181(2004). [Google Scholar]
- R. T. Teruna, Comparison of seismic responses for reinforced concrete buildings with mass and stiffness irregularities using pushover and nonlinear time history analysis. Proceeding of IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 180 012145 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.