MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 270, 2019The 2nd Conference for Civil Engineering Research Networks (ConCERN-2 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Structural Engineering and Materials|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- J. Davidovits, Geopolymer Chemistry & Applications, 2nd edition (2005) [Google Scholar]
- H. Hardjasaputra, E. Ekawati, Research design of geopolymer concrete based on PLTU Suralaya-Banten flyash on compressive and flexible strength, A scientific jurnal of civil engineering, 22, 24-33 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Glasby, J. Day, R. Genrich, J. Aldred, EFC Geopolymer concrete aircraft pavements at brisbane west wellcamp airport, 27th Biennial National Conference of the Concrete Institute of Australia in conjunction with the 69th RILEM week, 1051-1059 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Al Bakri, A.M., Kamarudin, H., Bnhussain, M., Nizar, K., Rafiza, A.R., Zarina, Y. Reviews on Advanced Materials Science, 30 (1), 90-97 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Badan Standardisasi Nasional, SNI 03-6468-2000 Tata cara perencanaan campuran tinggi dengan semen portland dengan abu terbang (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.