MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 268, 2019The 25th Regional Symposium on Chemical Engineering (RSCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Biochemical and Biomedical Engineering|
|Published online||20 February 2019|
- Kertesz Z.I. The pectic substances. New York, Interscience Publishers, Inc., 1951. [Google Scholar]
- AllywnSundar Raj A., Rubila S., Jayabalan R., and Ranganathan T.V. A review on pectin: Chemistry due to general properties of pectin and its pharmaceutical uses, Scientific reports 1(12), 2012, 1–4. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mukhiddinov Z.K., Khalikov D.K., Abdusamiev F.T., and Avloev C.C. Isolation and structural characterization of a pectin homo and ramnogalacturonan. Talanta 53, 2000, 171–176. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Srivastava P., and Malviya R. Sources of pectin, extraction and its applications in pharmaceutical industry – An overview, Indian Journal of Natural Products and Resources 2(1), 2011, 10–18. [Google Scholar]
- Rolin C. Pectin. In Industrial gums. Whistler RL, BeMiller JN (eds), 3rded, Academic Press, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- Staunstrup J. (CP Kelko), Citrus Pectin Production and World Market, The International Citrus & Beverage Conference, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Available online at https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/04/160418092420.htm [Google Scholar]
- Available online at https://www.foodbusiness news.net/articles/8174-a-squeeze-onpectin?v=preview [Google Scholar]
- Available online at https://www.foodnavigator.com/Article/2014/08/05/Pectin-prices-Tightsupply-and-high-raw-material-costs-lead-toprice-rise-for-Andre-Pectin [Google Scholar]
- Quevedo E.S, Laurena A.C., and Merca F.E. Physicochemical properties, nutritional and sensory quality of “batuan” [Garciniabinucao (Blco.)Choisy] fruits 35(2), 2013, 1–21. [Google Scholar]
- Methacanon P., Krongsin J., and Gamonpilas C. Pomelo (Citrus maxima) pectin: Effects of extraction parameters and its properties, Food Hydrocolloids 35, 2014, 383–391. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Canteri-Schemin M.H., Fertonani H.C.R., Waszczynskyj N., and Wosiacki G. Extractionof pectin from apple pomance, Brazilian Archives of Biology and Technology 48(2), 2005, 259–266. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.