MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2019International Conference on Built Environment and Engineering 2018 - “Enhancing Construction Industry Through IR4.0” (IConBEE2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Organization Management (OM)|
|Published online||20 February 2019|
- T. Ramachandra, J.O. Rotimi, “Causes of Payment Problems in the New Zealand Construction Industry”, Construction Economics and Building, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 43–55, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Judi, N. Mustaffa, R. Nayan, “A Framework for Combating Payment-Related Isuues (PRI) in the Malaysian Construction Industry,” Journal of Built Environment, Technology and Engineering, vol. 2, pp. 112–132, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- B. Raji, A.A. Mohamed, A.U. Oseni, “Reforming the Legal Framework for Construction Dispute Resolution in Nigeria: A Preliminary Literature Survey,” International Business, Economics and Law, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 87–95, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Azman, N. Dzulkalnine, Z.A Hamid, K.W. Bing, “Payment Issue in Malaysian Construction Industry: Contractors’ Perspective,” Jurnal Teknologi (Sciences & Engineering), vol. 70, no. 1, pp. 57–63, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Chin, A.R. Hamid, “The practice of time management on construction project,” Procedia Engineering 125, pp. 32–39, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.K. Badroldin, A.R. Hamid, S.A. Raman, R. Zakaria, S.R. Mohandes, “Late payment practice in the Malaysian construction industry,” Malaysian Journal of Civil Engineering 28 Special Issue (3), pp. 149-162, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- S. Rajoo, “The Construction Industry Payment and Adjudication Act 2012 Comes into Operation,” Press Release of Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre for Arbitration, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- N. Ali, N.A. Ali. A, “Construction Industry Payment and Adjudication Act: Reducing Payment Default and Increasing Dispute Resolution Efficiency In Construction,” Master Builder Journal 3rd Qtr 2006, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Jamalulil, Z. Ismail, “The Viability of Adjudication as an Alternative Dispute Resolution Method in the Malaysian Construction Contract,” IEEE Colloquium on Humanities, Science and Engineering, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Azman, N. Dzulkalnine, Z.A. Hamid, K.A. Kamar, M.N. Nawi, “Payment Scenario in the Malaysian Construction Industry Prior to CIPAA” CIB World Building Congress Law and Dispute Resolution, pp. 105–114, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Ishak, S.A. Anuar, K. Alauddin, “Construction Industry Payment and Adjudication Act 2012: Perception of the Construction Parties in Mitigating the Payment Issues within the Construction Industry,” International Conference on Innovation And Technology For Sustainable Built Environment, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Majid, “The Impact of the Construction Industry payment and Adjudication Act 2012 on Government Contract Administration (2013),” [Accessed: 10 May, 2018] [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Din, Z. Ismail, “Construction Industry Payment and Adjudication Act (CIPAA) Remedying Payment Issues: CIDB G7 Contractor’s Perspective,” Journal of Technology Management and Business, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 21-38, 201 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.