MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2019International Conference on Built Environment and Engineering 2018 - “Enhancing Construction Industry Through IR4.0” (IConBEE2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Sciences and Engineering (ESE)|
|Published online||20 February 2019|
- ASHRAE Standard 62-2001. Indoor Air Quality A Guide to Understanding, (1), pp40, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- P. C. Chua, J., Jalaludin, T. R. Hamedon, & N. M. Adam, Indoor Air Quality Assessment and Lung Functions among Children in Preschool at Selangor, Malaysia. Advances in Environmental Biology, 9 (9), pp 1-9, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- C. M. Er, N. M. Sunar, A. M. Leman, N. Othman, Q. Emparan, U. K. Parjo, N. A. Ideris, The Evaluation of Indoor Microbial Air Quality in Two New Commissioning Higher Educational Buildings in Johor, Malaysia. Applied Mechanics and Materials, pp 773-774, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- L. Fang, D.P Wyon, G. Clausen, P.O. Fanger, Impact of indoor air temperature and humidity in an office on perceived air quality, SBS symptoms and performance. Clinical Trial, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov’t, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- I. Hussein, & M. H. A. Rahman,Field study on thermal comfort in Malaysia. Available at: https://pure.uniten.edu.my/en/publications/field-study-on-thermal-comfort-in-malaysia, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- I. Marzuki, N. Zafirah, M. Sofian, A. M. Abdullah, Indoor Air Quality in Selected Samples of Environment Asia, pp. 103-108. https://doi.org/10.14456/ea.2010.48, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- A. A. N. Aida, J. Jalaludin, A. B. Suhaili, Indoor Air Pollutants Exposure and the Respiratory Inflammation (FeNO) among Preschool children in Hulu Langat, Selangor. Advances in Environmental Biology, 8 (15), (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Prihatmanti, & A. Bahauddin, Indoor air quality in adaptively reused heritage buildings at a UNESCO world Heritage site, Penang, Malaysia. Journal of Construction in Developing Countries, 19 (1), pp 69-91, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- I. Rahmat, and A.S. Ali, The involvement of key participants in the production of project plans and the planning performance of refurbishment projects. Journal of Building Appraisal, 5 (3), pp 273-288, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Technical Paper 2, Indoor Environmental Quality in Refurbishment, Available at: http://seedengr.com/documents/Technical%20Paper%20on%20Indoor%20environmental%20quality%20in%20refurbishment.pdf, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Telejko, & E. Zander-Swiercz, Attempt to Improve Indoor Air Quality in Kindergartens. Procedia Engineering, 161, pp 1704-1709. https://doi.org/10.1016/jproeng.2016.08.649, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.