MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2019International Conference on Built Environment and Engineering 2018 - “Enhancing Construction Industry Through IR4.0” (IConBEE2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Sciences and Engineering (ESE)|
|Published online||20 February 2019|
- H. Herring, Energy Efficiency-A Critical Review Energy vol. 31 pp 10–20 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- IRENA, Synergies between Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (2017) [Google Scholar]
- IEA, Renewables 2017 Analysis and Forecasts to 2022, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Suruhanjaya Tenaga, Laporan Tahunan 2011, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- IEA, World Energy Outlook, vol 30 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O. Zehner, Green Technology, pp 427-432 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- APEC, Peer Review on Energy Efficiency in Malaysia (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Saidur. Energy Consumption, Energy Savings and Emission Analysis in Malaysia Office Buildings, Energy Policy vol 37, pp 4104-4113 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Diesendorf, Green House Solutions with Sustainable Energy, vol 86 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Al-Mofleh, S. Taib, M. A. Mujeebu, W. Salah, Analysis of Sectoral Energy Conservation in Malaysia, Energy, vol 34, pp 733–739 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Sartori, A.G. Hestnes. Energy Use in the Life Cycle of Conventional and Low-Energy Buildings: A review article, Energy and Buildings, vol 39 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Ramesh, R. Prakash, K. Kshukla, Life Cycle Energy Analysis of Buildings: An overview, Energy and Buildings, vol 42 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- KETTHA, "National Energy Efficiency Action Plan", (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Lo, M. Y. Wang, Energy Conservation in China’s Twelfth Five-Year Plan Period: Continuation or Paradigm Shift? Renewable and Sustainable Energy Review, vol 18, pp 499-507 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Vaughan, Renewables made up half of net electricity Capacity (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. H. Shamsuddin,Development of renewable energy in Malaysia strategic initiatives for carbon reduction in the power generation sector, Procedia Engineering, vol 49 pp 384–391 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Investopia, Top 25 Developed and Developing Countries (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Yusoff, R. Kardooni, Barriers and challenges for developing RE policy in Malaysia, International Conference on Future Environment and Energy IPCBEE, vol 28 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Dawson, A guide for effective energy saving, Renewable Energy World. vol 19 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Leslie, J. Pearce, R. Harrap, S. Daniel, The application of smartphone technology to economic and environmental analysis of building energy conservation strategies, International Journal of Sustainable Energy, vol 31, pp 295–311 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Commission, California Energy. Consumer Energy Center - Incandescent, LED, Fluorescent, Compact Fluorescent and Halogen Bulbs (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Chel, G. Kaushik, Renewable Energy Technologied for Sustainable Development of Energy Efficient Building, Alexandria Engineering Journal (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Breukers, E. Heiskanen, Interaction schemes for successful demand-side management. Deliverable 5 of the Changing Behaviour project, (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.