MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2019International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Foundations and Underground Structures|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- Study of Suleiman Tikie restoration and maintenance project, Ministry religious issues (Mosques and Churches) (Syria, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- E. Al-Taie, N. Al-Ansari, S. Knutsson, Journal of Earth Sciences and Geotechnical Engineering 2, 39–49 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T. Awwad, Proceedings of Workshop ATC19, 18th ICSMGE 18th ICSMGE World Congress, 89–94 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Awwad, Proceedings of the Eighth Asian Young Geotechnical Engineering Conference, 21–27 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Ghobadi, Y. Abdilor, R. Babazadeh, Bulletin of Engineering Geology and the Environment 73-2, 611–619 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Al-Rawas, M.F.A. Goosen, Expansive soils Recent advances in characterization and treatment (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.K. Wong, Ground improvement case studies chemical lime piles and dynamic replacement (Malaysia and Egypt, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. Muntohar, J.-L. Hung, Strength distribution of soft clay surround lime-column (Chan & Law, Taylor and Francis Group, London, 2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.