MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2019International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Foundations and Underground Structures|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- Russian Standard GOST 17624-87 [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kapustin, The Prospecting Seismology Approach 1, 91–99 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- B.В. Bromes, Methods of Calculating the Ultimate Bearing Capacity of Piles. Piles a New Force Gauge, and Bearing Capacity Calculations (Stockholm, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- Russian Standard SP 13-102-2003 [Google Scholar]
- Russian Standard GOST R 53778-2010 [Google Scholar]
- T.H. Hughes, The Finite Element Method. Linear Static and Dynamic Analysis (Prentice Hall Int., 1987) [Google Scholar]
- E.A.L. Smith, Journal of the Engineering Mechanics Division, Proceedings of the American Society of Civil Engineers 86-EM4 (1967) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.