MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2019International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Foundations and Underground Structures|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- E.G. Chapovskiy, Engineering geology of the USSR, Far East 4, 501 (1977) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Kvashuk, V.V. Kulakov, Engineering-geological and hydro-geological conditions of the projected Kuznetsovskiy tunnel junction (northern Sikhote-Alin), XII scientific readings named after Professor N.I. Tolstikhin (Saint-Petersburg, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Zlobin, V.V. Kulakov, Zhl Geoecology. Engineering geology. Hydrogeology. Geocryology 4, 304–316 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Kvashuk, G.A. Zlobin, IV All-Russian Scientific Conference with the participation of foreign scientists, IGD FEB RAS 1, 45–51 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K.P. Bezrodniy, Yu.S. Isaev, A.D. Basov, Metro and tunnels 3, 28–30 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.