MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2019International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Soil Behavior and Geomechanics|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- S.M. Zhdanova, Evaluation of the effectiveness of resource-saving methods of stabilizing the subgrade at the Urgal and Emercency track of Far-Eastern Railroad: report on research work (FESTU, Khabarovsk, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Zhdanova, Study of the thermal-moisture regime of sedimentary embankment bases in the annual cycle. Index of deposited manuscripts. Report on research (final) (FESTU, Khabarovsk, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- K. Terzaghi, Theoretical Soil Mechanics (John Wiley and Sons, New York, 1943) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Zhdanova, Calculation-theoretical justification of the bearing capacity of structural elements of the earthen roadbed with improved soils based on mineral compositions properties. Report on research (final) (FESTU, Khabarovsk, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Zhdanova, Research and development of Resource-saving Technologies in Railway transport of the Far-Eastern region, Inter-university collection of scientific works with international participation (SAMIIT, Samara, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- Soil-cement roads: construction handbook: Portland Cement Association (The Association, Chicago, 1949) [Google Scholar]
- E. Gregory Halsted, S. Wayne Adaska, T. William McConnell, Guide to Cement-Modified Soil (CMS) (Portland Cement Association, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Zhdanova, Strengthening the Subgrade on Thawing Permafrost, Monograph (FESTU, Khabarovsk, 2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.