MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2019International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Soil Behavior and Geomechanics|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- H. Brandl, D. Adam, R. Markiewicz, Acta Geotechnica Slovenica 3 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. Katzenbach, D. Adam, T. Waberseck, Geothermie-Symposium “Erdwärme-Energieträger der Zukunft”, Bremerhaven (2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Shapoval, B.V. Morklyanyk, The temperature field in the soil base of heat pumps: monograph (Porohy, Dnepropetrovsk, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Ponomaryov, A.V. Zakharov, Bulletin of Volgograd State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering. Series: Civil Engineering and Architecture 17(36) (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Zakharov, Bulletin of civil engineers 2 (23) (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Ponomaryov, S.V. Kaloshina, On the geotechnical conditions of construction in the city of Perm. Problems of soil mechanics and foundation engineering in difficult ground conditions, Proc. of the International Scientific Conference dedicated to the 50th anniversary of BashNIIstroy (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Ponomaryov, A.V. Zakharov, PNRPU Bulletin, Applied ecology, Urban development 4 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.