MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2019International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Soil Behavior and Geomechanics|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- S. Nurakov. The rotor excavator Working element. The patent of the Russian Federation No. 1799413 from 10/8/1993. [Google Scholar]
- S. Nurakov. Rotor working element. Patent of the Republic of Kazakhstan for an invention No. 27061 from 7/15/2015, Bulletin No. 7. [Google Scholar]
- S. Nurakov, D.B. Uspanov. The teeth attachment fitting of the rotor working element. Patent of the Kazakhstan for an invention No. 27063 from 4/15/2015, Bulletin No. 4. [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Goryachkin. Collected works, T.1 and 2. (Selkhozgiz, Moscow, 1965) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Vetrov. Ground cutting by digging machines. (Mechanical engineering, Moscow, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- T. Awwad, M. Donia, L. Awwad. Procedia Engineering, 189, 525–532 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Awwad T., Gruzin V., Kim V. Current Geotechnical Engineering Aspects of Civil Infrastructures. GeoChina 2018. Sustainable Civil Infrastructures. 13–23. (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.