MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2019International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Geosynthetics and Road Construction Materials|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- Yu.B. Kostikov, Paving the territories of ports and logistics terminals. Design, construction, operation (St. Petersburg, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Simanovsky, Guide to the design, construction technology and requirements for road surfaces of artificial stones in St. Petersburg (St. Petersburg city hall, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- Russian Standard RMD 32-18-2012. [Google Scholar]
- Russian Standard ODN 218.046-01 [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Kandaurov, Mechanics of granular media and its application in construction: scientific publication (Leningrad, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Pavlova, Features of sidewalks performance with a coating from prefabricated concrete elements (Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Moshenzhal, Transport: science, technology, management 12 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Moshenzhal, Building materials, equipment, technologies of 21 st century 7, 839–44 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Maslov, Fundamentals of engineering geology and soil mechanics: the textbook for higher schools (Higher school, Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Matveev, Rheological model of a granular medium and its application to the estimation of sediment of ground bases of surface foundations: Part 2 (Saint Petersburg, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- B. Indraratha, S. Nimbalkar, Deformation Characteristics of Railway Ballast Stabilized with Geosynthetics. Testing and consulting Report (New Delhi, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Das, Use of Geogrid in Subgrade-Ballast System of Railroads Subjected to Cyclic Loading for Reducing Maintenance (California State University, Sacramento, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Tutumluer, H. Huang, X. Bian, Research on the behavior of geogrids in stabilization applications (Urbana, 2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.