MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2019International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Geosynthetics and Road Construction Materials|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- E.T. Selig, J.M. Waters, Track Geotechnology and Substructure Management (Thomas Telford London, 1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Abrashitov, A. Semak, Procedia engineering 189, 75–79 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.C.J. Kwan, Geogrid reinforcement of railway ballast, PhD thesis (University of Nottingham, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- B. Indraratnaa, N.T. Ngoa, C. Rujikiatkamjorna, Procedia engineering 189, 207–214 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Rakowski, Procedia engineering 189, 166–173 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Tutumluer, Geogrid-aggregate interlock mechanism investigated, Special sessions on Geosynthetics in Road Construction, EuroGeo 6 (Ljubljana, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.