MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2019International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Geosynthetics and Road Construction Materials|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- G.M. Stoyanovich, In situ study of the dynamic vibration magnitude of the impact of a moving load on the ground (Khabarovsk, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Pupatenko, S.A. Kudryavtsev, E.S. Daniliants, World of transport 2, 136–142 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Petriaev, Stress states of thawed soil subgrade, Sciences in cold and arid regions 7-4, 0348–0353 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Petriaev, Thawing railroad bed and methods of its reinforcing, Computer methods and recent advances in geomechanics, Proceedings of the 14th international conference (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Petriaev, The 3rd International Conference on Transportation Geotechnics (ICTG 2016) 143, 1136–1143 (2016) DOI: 10.1016/j.proeng 2016.06.110 [Google Scholar]
- A. Petryaev, A. Morozova, Sciences in cold and arid regions 5-5, 548–553 (2013) DOI: 10.3724/SP.J.1226.2013.00548 [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Petryaev, I.N. Zhuravlev, Modern geomaterials model tests in the laboratory, Contemporary and advanced technologies to track facilities on October Railway, Proceedings of the 43 scientific and technical conference, 119–122 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Petryaev, V.V Ganchits, Proceedings of the Russian Scientific and Technical Conference 1, 59–62 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Petryaev, I.N. Zhuravlev, Proceedings of the III International scientific-technical conference, Petersburg state transport University of Emperor Alexander I, 101–104 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B. Indraratna, S. Nimbalkar, C. Rujikiatkamjorn, Transportation Geotechnics 1, 171–187 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Qian, D. Mishra, E. Tutumluer, H. A. Kazmee, Geotextiles and Geomembranes 43(4), 412–422 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.K.K. Hussaini, B. Indraratna, J.S. Vinod, Transportation Geotechnics 2, 99–107 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Mishra, Y. Qian, H. Huang, E. Tutumluer, Transportation Geotechnics 1, 188–200 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Butorina, N. Minina, P. Ivanov, A. Petryaev, Procedia Engineering 189, 352–359 (2017) DOI: 10.1016/j.proeng 2017.05.056 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Konon, Bearing Capacity of Roads, Railways and Airfields (BCRRA 2017) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Ivanov, N.N. Belyaev, A.V. Petriaev, Procedia Engineering 189, 338–345 (2017) DOI: 10.1016/ j.proeng 2017.05.054 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kolos, I. Darienko, A. Konon, Procedia Engineering 189, 916–923 (2017), DOI: 10.1016/j.proeng 2017.05.142 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kolos, A. Konon, Estimation of railway ballast and subballast bearing capacity in terms of 300 kN axle load train operation, Challenges and Innovations in Geotechnics (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.