MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 262, 201964 Scientific Conference of the Committee for Civil Engineering of the Polish Academy of Sciences and the Science Committee of the Polish Association of Civil Engineers (PZITB) (KRYNICA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Engineering of Building Enterprises|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- Drozd W. (2012). Professional responsibility and disciplinary in construction, Archives of Institute of Civil Engineering, Wyd. Poznan University of Technology, No. 13/2012, pp. 63–67. [Google Scholar]
- Drozd W. (2016). Characteristics of the construction site in the aspect of occupational safety hazards, Journal of Civil Engineering, Environment and Architecture, Rzeszów University of Technology, January March 2016, pp. 165–172. [Google Scholar]
- Hoła B. (2011). Requirements for safety regulations on the construction site, Building Materials, No. 5, 2011, pp. 86–88. [Google Scholar]
- Agrawal R., Srikant R. (1994). Fast Algorithms For Mining Association Rules in Large Databases, Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Very Large Databases, pp. 487–499. [Google Scholar]
- Breiman L., Friedman J., Stone C.J., Olshen R.A. (1984). Classification and Regression Trees, Wadstworth Statistics/Probability. [Google Scholar]
- R Core Team (2016). R: A language and environment for statistical computing, R Foundation for Statistical Computing. https://www.R-project.org/. [Google Scholar]
- StatSoft, Inc. (2014). STATISTICA (data analysis software system), version 12. www.statsoft.com [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.