MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 262, 201964 Scientific Conference of the Committee for Civil Engineering of the Polish Academy of Sciences and the Science Committee of the Polish Association of Civil Engineers (PZITB) (KRYNICA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Building Materials Engineering|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- D.J. Daniels, Ground penetrating radar, 2nd edition (The Institution of Electrical Engineers, London, United Kingdom, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Jol, Ground Penetrating Radar Theory and Applications (Elsevier, England, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Neal, Earth-Science Review 66, 261–330 (2004)J. Karczewski, Ł. Ortyl, M. Pasterniak, Zarys metody georadarowej (Wydawnictwa AGH, 2011) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lachowicz, M. Rucka, Diagnostics of reinforced concrete pedestrian bridge using ground penetrating radar method, Mat.Konf. ’XXVIII Awarie Budowlane’, Międzyzdroje (2017), pap.034 [Google Scholar]
- P. Lamparski, Prace Geograficzne 194, 1–115 (2004) (in Polish with English summary) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lejzerowicz, S. Kowalczyk, A. Wysocka, Geologos 20 (1), 35–47 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. Saaranketo, Electrical properties of road materials and subgrade soils and the use of Ground Penetrating Radar in traffic infrastructure surveys (PhD’s graduate thesis University of Oulu, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Wutke, Proceedings of 17th International Conference on Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR2018) (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- M. Wutke, Proceedings of the conference ‘Modern diagnostics and repair of road pavements’, Kielce (2018) (in Polish) (to be published) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.