MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2019International Conference on Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials (SCESCM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Structures in Severe Environment, Structural Analysis|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- A.S. Nazmy, A.M. Abdel-Ghaffar, Effects of Ground Motion Spatial Variability on the Response of Cable-Stayed Bridges, Earthquake. Eng. Struct. Dyn., 21, 1–20(1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Sextos, K.D. Pitilakis, A.J. Kappos, Inelastic Dynamic Analysis of RC Bridges Accounting for Spatial Variability of Ground Motion, Site Effects, and Soil-Structure Interaction Phenomena. Part 1: Methodology and Analytical Tools, Earth. Eng. Struct. Dyn., 32, 607–627 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.G. Godden, M. Aslam, Dynamic Model Studies of Ruck-A-Chucky Bridge, J. Struct. Div., ASCE, 104, 1827–1844 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Garevski, J.M.W. Brownjohn, A. Blackborough, R.T. Severn, Resonance-Search Tests on a Small-Scale Model of a Cable-Stayed Bridge, Eng. Struct., 13, 59–66 (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Wang, X.T. Zhang, L.C. Fan, Z.Q. Wang, H. Chen, M. Zhou, S.Y. Li, H.L. Mo, Z.J. Ni, A Brief Introduction to the Shaking-Table Test of Liede Bridge, Proc. 4th PRC-US Workshop on Seismic Analysis and Design of Special Bridges, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Carden, A.M. Itani, I.G. Buckle, Seismic Performance of Steel Girder Bridges with Ductile Cross Frames using Single Angle X Braces, ASCE J. Struct. Eng., 132, 329–337 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Saiidi, R. Nelson, M. Sadrossadat-Zadeh, I.G. Buckle, Shake Table Studies of a 4-Span Reinforced Concrete Bridge Model, Proc. 2007 ANCER Meeting, Earthquake Eng. Research, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Bogdanoff, J.E. Goldberg, A.J. Schiff, The Effect of Ground Transmission Time on the Response of Long Structures, Bull. Seismol. Soc. Am, 55, 627–640 (1965) [Google Scholar]
- R.W. Clough, J. Penzien, Dynamics of Structures, 3rd Ed. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kiureghian, A. Neuenhofer, Response Spectrum Method for Multi-Support Seismic Excitations, Earth. Eng. Str. Dyn., 713–740 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kiureghian, A Coherency Model for Spatially Varying Ground Motions, Earth. Eng. Str. Dyn., 99111 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Harichandran, Spatial Variation of Earthquake Ground Motion - What is it, how do we model it, and what are its engineering implications, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zerva, Spatial Variation of Seismic Ground Motions, 1–7 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R.W. Wu, F.A. Hussain, L.K. Liu, Seismic Response Analysis of Structural Systems Subjected to Multiple Support Excitation, Nuclear Eng. & Design, 47, 273–282 (1978) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Harichandran, A. Hawwari, B.N. Sweidan, Response of Long-Span Bridge to Spatially Varying Ground Motion, J. Struct. Eng. 122, 476–484 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, Q. Yang, Seismic Response Analysis of Long Continuous Rigid-Frame Bridge Subjected to Multi-Support Excitations, Proc. 14th WCEE (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Savor, D. Lazarevic, Z. Savor, Seismic Response of Concrete Arch Bridges to Multiple-Support Excitation, The 3rd Chinese-Croatian Coll. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J.A.P. Norman, D.W. Virden, A.J. Crewe, D.J. Wagg, R.T. Severn, Understanding the Dynamics of Multi-Degree-of-Freedom Structures Subject to Multiple Support Earthquake Excitation, Proc. 13th WCEE (2004) [Google Scholar]
- H. Sun, B. Li, K. Bi, N. Chow, J.W. Butterworth, H. Hao, Shake Table Test of a Three-Span Bridge Model, Proc. 9th PCEE. 1–8 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- C.Y. Yang, M.M.S. Cheung, Shake Table Test of Cable-Stayed Bridge Subjected to Non-Uniform Excitation, Procedia Eng., 14, 931–938 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.Y. Yang, M.M.S. Cheung, X. Xu, Wave Propagation Effect on Seismic Response of Cable-Stayed Bridges: A Multiple Shake Table Test, Proc. 15th WCEE (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zong, R. Zhou, X. Huang, Z. Xia, Seismic Response Study on a Multi-Span Cable-Stayed Bridge Scale Model under Multi-Support Excitations. Part I: Shaking Table Tests, J. Zhejiang Univ-SCI A (Appl Phys & Eng), 15, 351–363 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Li, D.Y. Zhang, W.M. Yan, Y.J. Chen, W.C. Xie, Shake-Table Test for a Typical Curved Bridge: Wave Passage and Local Site Effects, J. Bridge Eng., 04014061(14) (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.