MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2019International Conference on Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials (SCESCM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Hybrid and Composite Structures, Smart Materials and Structures, Special Structures|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- E.G. Nawy, G.E. Neuwerth, and C.J. Phillips, Behavior of Fiber Glass Reinforced Concrete Beams, ASCE Journal of the Structural Division, 97(ST9), 2203–2215, (1971) [Google Scholar]
- American Concrete Institute (ACI), Guide for the design and construction of externally bonded FRP systems for strengthening concrete structures (ACI 440.2R-17), Farmington Hills, MI, USA, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Khalifa, A. Belarbi, and A. Nanni, Shear performance of RC members strengthened with externally bonded FRP wraps, Proceedings of the 12th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Auckland, New Zealand, Paper 305, 1–10, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- J.A.O. Barros, and S.J.E. Dias, Shear strengthening of reinforced concrete beams with laminate strips of CFRP, Proceedings of the International Conference Composites in Constructions, 289–294, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Hoult and J.M. Lees, Efficient CFRP strap configurations for the shear strengthening of reinforced concrete T-beams, ASCE Journal of Composites for Construction, 13(1), 45–52, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Galal, and A. Mofidi, Shear strengthening of RC T-beams using mechanically anchored unbonded dry carbon fiber sheets, ASCE Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities, 24(1), 31–39, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Bukhari, L.R. Vollum, S. Ahmad, and J. Sagaseta, Shear strengthening of reinforced concrete beams with CFRP, Magazine of Concrete Research, 62(1), 65–77, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mofidi and O. Chaallal, Shear strengthening of RC beams with externally bonded FRP composites: effect of strip-width-to-strip-spacing ratio, ASCE Journal of Composites for Construction, 15(5), 732–742, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Dirar, J. Lees, and C. Morley, Precracked reinforced concrete T-beams repaired in shear with bonded CFRP sheets, ACI Structural Journal, 109(2), 215–224, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R.Z. Al-Rousan and M.A. Issa, The effect of beam depth on the shear behavior of reinforced concrete beams externally strengthened with carbon fiber-reinforced polymer composites, Advances in Structural Engineering, 19(11), 1769–1779, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Karzad, S. Al-Toubat, M. Maalej, and P. Estephane, Repair of reinforced concrete beams using carbon fiber reinforced polymer, MATEC Web of Conferences 120, 01008, (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Foster, M. Brindley, J.M. Lees, and T.J. Ibell, Experimental investigation of reinforced concrete T-beams strengthened in shear with externally bonded CFRP sheets, ASCE Journal of Composites for Construction, 21(2), 04016086, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C39/C39M-14, Standard Test Method for Compressive Strength of Cylindrical Concrete Specimens, ASTM International, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Park, and T. Paulay, Reinforced Structures, John Wiley, New York, (1975) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Thamrin, Analytical Prediction on Response of RC Beams Strengthened with Steel Plates, MATEC Web of Conf., 103, 02012, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.B. Mander, M.J.N. Priestley, and R. Park, Theoretical Stress-Strain Model for Confined Concrete, Journal of Structural Engineering, 114(8), 1804–1826, (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- American Concrete Institute (ACI), Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (ACI 318-14) and Commentary (ACI 318R-14), Farmington Hills, Michigan, (2014) Concrete Flexural [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.